Thread: Tricep Pain

Snakeman4life is offline Junior Member

Tricep Pain

I did a tri shot into my left arm(outerhead) for the first time two days ago that at the time appeared to have went well but now i'm not so sure. I did everything properly, made sure to aspirate and it was 1cc of enthanate. I woke up today with quite a bit of pain with some redness and swelling. It was a little hot when touched just below the injection site but this went away after a few hours. It hurts to bend my arm at the elbow so I've been applying some ice liberally throughout the day. It seems to be getting better as i type this but was just wondering if i should be worried about it. I have only ever done quad and delt injections so maybe it was because it was my first time. The only thing i can compare the pain to is when i was bitten by a 12 inch vietnamese centipede a few years back also on the left tricep..lol any suggestions. thanks.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    give it a nother day or two. if it gets real red and real sore,
    or if you get a fever head to the doc.
    good luck bro

youknowme is offline Member
    First of all, don't cool it down with ice...you should be warming it up instead and massage the injection area. If it doesn't work and you experiance more pain then head to the doc...

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    maybe the oil hasnt been absorbed into the muscle properly yet, why did u inject into the tricep anyway

Snakeman4life is offline Junior Member
    Just wanted to try something different. The pain has nearly subsided as of today and its felling much better. I was just a little worried because I hadn't experienced that level of pain after an injection before. thanks for the input.

Thread Information