frodog is offline Junior Member

Check this anavar only cycle over for errrors please

I'm starting my anavar only cycle up after christmas and i was wondering if what im goina do looks correct. This is my first cycle and I weight 175 at the moment and will be 180 when i start this small cycle. I plan on taking 4-6 weeks of 30mg anavar a day with milk thistle and clomid for PCT. My diet right now is basically eat what i can to put on some more mass. What should i change diet wise when i start the cycle and is adding 5-10 pounds on anavar a posible goal. Thanks for any comments.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    what are your goals and cycle experience? if this is a first cycle I would recomend test. orals suck and if ya wanna use orals I would run test with them as well

Badgerman is offline Banned
    Anavar only is great.......if you like bloat use the test.

that is just me. anavar only made me feel like ****. If I dont run a test I feel crappy. sure anavar can get results but there is always other ways to go about it. btw, prop wont give the bloat if ya dont mind every day injections

yes this is my first cycle, i want to add 5-10 pounds and get alot harder. I seen some of my friends that took test and i really dont want to get the puffyness that they did, im more concerned in definition not size. Should i make my diet quite strict on anavar or still eat whatever i really can.

diet is key to all programs. eat lots but keep a clean diet.
    only good food.
    check your pm bro

bump

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    id follow the lean mass diet sticky in the diet form bro.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I'd run a low dose of test with it - Var alone made me feel like **** - even just 250mg Test E EW sorted me out with no bloat at all

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Do a search.. a post a couple of days ago on why not to do a var cycle only, good luck!

RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    yea a 10 lbs gain is possible from what ive heard, it iwll get you vascular and hard as well as some nice strength and all the weight is well kept for the most part

Theedge is offline Junior Member
    Bro, In my opinion you do not need Test for the goals you want. I am currently on a cycle of BD var at 30mg/day, along with Creatine 7-10g/day. I'm on day 20 right now. I started at 170 with about 7-8%bf, and this morning I weighed in at 180lbs with visible abs so I know my body fat is still the same. I'm taking about 1200mg of Milk Thistle/day along with all the core vitamins, fish oil, and antiocidants. I feel great, sex drive is fine, my lbm is up and so is my strength. My goals were very similar to yours with the weight gain, but my goals are athletic oriented rather than bodybuilding oriented, that is why I didn't add test. Just my experience and opinion.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Theedge
    Bro, In my opinion you do not need Test for the goals you want. I am currently on a cycle of BD var at 30mg/day, along with Creatine 7-10g/day. I'm on day 20 right now. I started at 170 with about 7-8%bf, and this morning I weighed in at 180lbs with visible abs so I know my body fat is still the same. I'm taking about 1200mg of Milk Thistle/day along with all the core vitamins, fish oil, and antiocidants. I feel great, sex drive is fine, my lbm is up and so is my strength. My goals were very similar to yours with the weight gain, but my goals are athletic oriented rather than bodybuilding oriented, that is why I didn't add test. Just my experience and opinion.
    Your only on day 20.... sides may still come bro... 10 pounds of lean mass ONLY in 20 days is amazing for what your taking... i dunno...

Well I was taking the creatine about a week and half before I started the var, I suppose that has something to do with the weight gain. But unless the scale is lying, it is what it is. I'm still very vascualar and cut, so I don't think water is involved much. The scale at the gym, probably more accurate says 182, but thats with cloths on. As far as sides, what should I expect? I'm thinking the sex drive will drop, as I have clomid for pct, but I want to change to Nolva. Thanks for the help.

var has very little sides... i dont use orals personally anymore though... anything you take without test will eventually shut down your natural test production, some harder and faster than others... clomid for PCT is smart... i would add a little test though, maybe 2-300/week for a mild dose IMO.. keep on the creatine if ya like

should I continue the creatine post cycle? How else should I change my routine when coming off? Thanks Bro.

IMO you can keep on the creatine. what do you mean your routine? if you mean your workout, its much easier to overtrain when your off than on, so slow it down a bit when off, like 3-4 times a week... you dont recover nearly as fast. search the PCT thread for the time to start your clomid after var, or test E. good luck, and keep us posted on your var only cycle (curious)

Latimus is offline Banned
    if you have to do an oral only...then var is a good choice....best of all the orals in that sense.....however you would really love the gains you get from test with it....

i would only ever use var only as a bridge....never as an actual cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    if you have to do an oral only...then var is a good choice....best of all the orals in that sense.....however you would really love the gains you get from test with it....

agreed

agreed

agreed

I would probably have the same approach as you if it were not for the fact that I play baseball for a living and need a power/speed combo for my style of play, without to much added bulk.

agreed

RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    yea agree

Thread Information