LORDBLiTZ Guest

IGF-1 LR3 For The Penis?

I've read it makes "everything" grow. Would this work?

And yes, i have a small penis

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    wow. didnt even have to edit that one

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    LOL, well at 10mcgs X 2 ED with a slin pin in the shaft, i should see some growth right?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    no. penis is vascular tissue, it is not a muscle. i doubt you would see anything, but im not sure the effects of igf on v.t. some have reported girth gains with gh over time. who knows...

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    It makes new cells tho?!?

Actually you would benefit more from certain chemokines and certain interleukines...

During puberty the best is sexhormonal treatment (Andractim for instance) since it is more targeted (especially as a transdermal) than HGH/IGF also pins unless used by a professional would easily permanently damage the
    spunge-like tissue... (which could affect your ability to get an erection for ever).

The whole rumour about HGH increasing penissize started at anabolex.com when two people reported it...
    Franky I don't believe one thing of it (especially since one of them is a source who also sells HGH ).
    The 2 most logical explainations would be that
    1. it is all psychosomatic
    2. The user lost a lot of abdomenal fat which results in a larger penis...
    (Common rule was on average was for every 10 lbs of fat you lose you gain a cm of penis, if I'm not mistaken).

But then again when you are doing three medical studies (one of which
    you see "a lot of strange cases" and two in which you read about a
    "lot of strange cases" especially genetics is fun in that area, nothing surprises you any more) still like I said I'm a bit sceptical about the HGH-story on anabolex.

The people with the biggest penissizes on average compared to their bodylength are the asian arabs (so the middle east area) and I've heard of researches involving certain arabs with unusual large penisses who are examined to find certain genetic grab-points (no pun intended ) for the future treatment of micro-phallus.

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Thread Information