thebigguy99 is offline New Member

Thumbs up just a simple question.....

after doing a cycle sustanon [500 wkly].and deca .....[400 wkly]...i did very well.......20 pounds.gain....first cycle.........now its been 4 months....i can get my hands on a bunch of tren .........never used it before.....my question is.....since i have a good supply of tren........what would i use in combo?.......and for how long?.......im 39.....5-11 220.......about 15 maybe 16 bodyfat.......decent diet....[aware of what i eat]....your suggestions are appreciated....and thanks in advance..[new bie].....i am pumped up and ready to go....lol.

bullram is offline Member
    I get the best results from tren at 75mgs every day, however i wouldnt necissarily suggest it for a second cycle. TREN RULES

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i would say tren ay 50mg/ed,prop 75mg/ed and eq at 400mg/week is a good cycle to put on lean muscle. as for a bulking cycle amybe tren and test e.
    but as bullram said i dunno if u would want to do that for a 2nd cycle.

brutusthebull is offline Associate Member
    sorry to jump in on your post , but why not tren on a second cycle ? and isnt tren better for cutting ?

bullram is offline Member
    it depends on what you are looking for,mass, or to get more cut. The best results ive had from tren was with eq, and sust eod.tren is more for cutting then mass so when using it with test you will still stay defined and not carry to much water weight. tren in my opinion is good with just about everything but stay away from tren and deca since both shut down natural test production pretty quick

can i use tren in single.........what could i expect in gains?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    always have test in ur cycle bro, tren alone will shut ur body down

i was leaning to a tren and sustanon .......at $13.....amp.....i cant go wrong.is there a time span here.for this combo....10 weeks 12 weeks?....what do you all think?

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Test, Test, Test

brutusthebull is offline Associate Member
    I have been researching about tren , and not having alot of luck,i'm currently doing
    test e 500 mg aweek,for 14 weeks with dbol as a front loader. so abviously a have some water retention, was thinking of doing some prop at the end of my cycle to hopefully harden up my gains, do you think tren would be a better choice ? and im taking nolva through out with clomid after

Have you tried any single esters?
    I would go like 75/mg a day of tren , and 400mg a week of test cyp or e, maybe something else if you watned, but at least put a single ester int ehre

just my .02
    Alex

humm

Quote Originally Posted by brutusthebull
    I have been researching about tren , and not having alot of luck,i'm currently doing
    test e 500 mg aweek,for 14 weeks with dbol as a front loader. so abviously a have some water retention, was thinking of doing some prop at the end of my cycle to hopefully harden up my gains, do you think tren would be a better choice ? and im taking nolva through out with clomid after
    I think you need to run tren for atleast 8 weeks ( I am not sure, so you might want to ask someone) so if you watned to use it, you would need to have plenty of it, probally 2carts of fina would be long enough

hope that helps
    Alex

hey all.......is there a difference.........if say.i threw in 500.......of sust.or enthan.or say cyp?.........is there that much of a difference between the three?.......thanks for the replys.......definetly....getting some info.........and first time on this page.......incredible place full of knowledge and expereinced..............and KOOL........people....who want to be more than just average.......

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    i'm just wondering. I know somebody said it above, that tren is better for cutting? why would you say this?
    I know for **** sure it is great for cutting or bulking, depending on the ester.
    Its 5x as anabolic , and 5x as androgenic as testosterone .

Thread Information