guns626 is offline Associate Member

stength gains from test cyp

Hey guys is it possible to get strength gains from test cyp in 5 days? I took my first shot 300mg 6 days ago and yesterday I had an unbelievable increase. Is this possible? Oh, I am also already retaining water. Please let me know what you guys think.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    If your retaining water the extra water in your joints prolly is responsible for the strenght increase, or the placebo effect; all juiced up and the closest thing to superman.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I never heard of anyone getting results in 6days, but who am I to say. Keep up the good work bro.

NUTRI-VET is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro I think its in your head wich is just as good. your probably all excited because your on **** and it making train harder, it cant possibly get in your system that quick. It would take 14 -21 days to start seeing your big lifts go up.

Quote Originally Posted by guns626
    Hey guys is it possible to get strength gains from test cyp in 5 days? I took my first shot 300mg 6 days ago and yesterday I had an unbelievable increase. Is this possible? Oh, I am also already retaining water. Please let me know what you guys think.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    how can you tell that u are retaining water after only 5 days?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    5 days seems more like a mental trip then anything. But hey, take it as it comes. Make sure your diet is in check so when it takes full effect in a few weeks you will already have your guns loaded and the hammers cocked so to speak.

_ODC

Thread Information