Thread: Tren / Deca

bullram is offline Member

Tren / Deca

i realize that running tren and deca together is no good but how about running deca the first 8 weeks at400mgs a week, and then tren 75 mgs ed weeks 8-15 on a sust eod cycle.

bullram is offline Member
    i know the deca will still be in my system when i start the tren but would it matter all that much

You'll be fine.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Just make sure you have some Bromo, B6, and possibly Dostinex on hand.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ive ran deca and fine together befre and had great results. alot of people tell u that u shouldnt because of progesterone but im not prone and hav never had gyno from test or deca. i think test, deca and fina was one of my best stacks ever.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    ive ran deca and fine together befre and had great results. alot of people tell u that u shouldnt because of progesterone but im not prone and hav never had gyno from test or deca. i think test, deca and fina was one of my best stacks ever.
    I've also been contemplating trying a similar cycle. I think that I would still run with tren acetate instead of tren enth for the simple reason that if progestone starts to get out of hand I can cut out at least one of the culprits relativley fast. I, too, am not prone to gyno which is why I am looking foward to doing this cycle.

_ODC

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    Just a thought about running Deca then changing to Tren E.

As the Deca slowly leaves your system, the Tren E slowly builds up. I would think that the transition would be smooth without increased risk of progesterone gyno.

However, if you ran Deca then switched to Tren A, you would end up with a high concentration of both in your system during the change over which would increase the risk of progesterone gyno.

Thread Information