k_dogg is offline Associate Member

cutting 20mg nolva tabs in half???

i have enough nolva for 20mg a day for 4 months. but to get 2x 12 week cycles out of my supply should i just cut the tabs in half and take 10mg a day and up it according to sides? i know a lot of ppl only take 10mg a day right? i was just curious if it was ok to cut the tab?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Yup, cutting it is fine. 10mg of nolva is what i take, but it is sometimes dependant upon the dose of the steroids , so kep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Yup, cutting it is fine. 10mg of nolva is what i take, but it is sometimes dependant upon the dose of the steroids, so kep that in mind.
    ill be taking 500mg sust every 8 days. (.5ml eod)
    do you think 10mg/half a tab would be fine?

Quote Originally Posted by k_dogg
    ill be taking 500mg sust every 8 days. (.5ml eod)
    do you think 10mg/half a tab would be fine?
    I took nolva @ 10mg while taking 500mg sust per week and it worked. It'll work fine @ that dose. Good luck

thanks a lot for ur advice

NUTRI-VET is offline Junior Member
    Bro dont even use it until you have a pain in you nipples. Novadex scews with your testoterone levels. Use it if you need it but dont just take it for no reason. I save novadex for pct I take it with hcg and clomid. But i never have pain in my nipples so thats why aI save it. If you have any more question send me a pm I am happy to give my opion to anyone who wants it.

Quote Originally Posted by NUTRI-VET
    Bro dont even use it until you have a pain in you nipples. Novadex scews with your testoterone levels. Use it if you need it but dont just take it for no reason. I save novadex for pct I take it with hcg and clomid. But i never have pain in my nipples so thats why aI save it. If you have any more question send me a pm I am happy to give my opion to anyone who wants it.
    ive talked to my doctor about it...it was prescribed to me because i told her i had sensative nipples after a previous course. she explained its uses. it actually stimulates the production of testosterone . not significantly though, and ill be glad to have a small dose inside to counteract any effects of aromatisation. your actually the only person i have ever heard to suggest not to use it during cycle. why do you suggest that?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Novadex scews with your testoterone levels.

Wrong. Use the nolva regardless of nipple-soreness, it's an insurance policy.

Thread Information