DELUCA is offline New Member

Should i switch up my gear

I am just getn done my 5th week of sust 250 at 500 mgs a week and eq 400 mgs a week, i have to buy more eq. instead of buying more eq should i get some yellowtop decas or anything else. The eq is killn my joints. I wanna get bigger n cutter but not loase my results.
    Thanks

1st thing 1st.............

Quote Originally Posted by DELUCA
    I am just getn done my 5th week of sust 250 at 500 mgs a week and eq 400 mgs a week, i have to buy more eq. instead of buying more eq should i get some yellowtop decas or anything else. The eq is killn my joints. I wanna get bigger n cutter but not loase my results.
    Thanks
    you prolly are gonna hear from the vets is that never start till you have everything availiable...that being said I would choose your goals..get big now then cut or get lean mass......if joints are killing you you could prolly add alittle deca to the 500sust/400eq cycle but depending on cycle experience maybe you shouldnt have too many compounds in your system..just go with the sust/eq cycle and maybe lighten up on work outs...add maybe some glucosamine and some msm...stay tuned for a more educated reply from seasoned vets..

i kno

I know i know , never start without havin everything but my hookup is my bestfriend so theres not a problem there. This is my second cycle. I am very lean, no wait, im a fkn twig, always get flamed on here, im 21 went from 130 to 140 now in a bout 5 weeks. Got sust flu from my gear that last 3 hole weeks that hurt my calorie intake. I know my body type cant get enormous so i figuered alil bit of bulk and take eq to cut that bulk up n keep my gains. But the eq hurts my joints, and i have tendo in both arms. I have been told that yellowtops are really good stuff. the eq i have is by eurochemlabs. Not sure how good it is. Is it ok to take sust n deca together. Should i do that for the next 7 weeks

Jackman is offline Banned
    bro your on week 5 and deca needs be run for 10 weeks. so you want to exstend the cycle to 16 weeks?

thanks

Thanks for the advice boss

wired-up is offline Member
    at 5'10" and 140lbs, you need FOOD, not gear! get off the gear and eat! i've put on almost 20lbs in the last 5 months naturally while maintaining my BF. the diet you need for gear is basically the same one to gain naturally. and don't say your genetics suck because i always blamed my genetics for being small untill i learned to eat right.

what's your diet look like? how many calories? protein? etc.

Thread Information