scottbjj is offline Junior Member

Question Whats the best way to cycle clen?

Ive read some forums on how to cycle clen but theres so many different ways. So my question is whats the best way? I would like to know by experience not Theroy. Also are labs a legit place to buy clen?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    id say start off at 20-30mcg's workin ur way up to about 200mcg/day. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. thats wut i did.

ar-r has good stuff. if u can get the pump syrup form its cheaper and lasts longer.
    ventipulmin was good stuff

Did you get good results is it worth the money?

ya i like clen , make sure r diet is clean and it works well. if ur just lookin for aneasy way to lose weight id stick with a good diet and cardio but if ur looking to do it after a cycle and rip up or somethin then i recomend it. lots guys like to stack it wit t3 and get good results

I just finished a cyle about a month ago when i started i was 164 when i fiinsed i was 195 now im 190. Just trying to cut up know but keep as much mass as possible. This is only my 2 cycle so im new at this and dont know what t3 is.

Quote Originally Posted by scottbjj
    I just finished a cyle about a month ago when i started i was 164 when i fiinsed i was 195 now im 190. Just trying to cut up know but keep as much mass as possible. This is only my 2 cycle so im new at this and dont know what t3 is.
    ya then that means u shouldnt use it bro. do some research on it then if u want give it a try.

t3=cytomel .

good luck bro!

Yeah i heard of cytomel just didnt know it was also t3 doesnt that affect your thyriod? my buddy is going to do it but he has much more body fat than me after reading about it i determand it wasnt for me yet.

Yeah i heard of cytomel just didnt know it was also t3 doesnt that affect your thyriod? my buddy is going to do it but he has much more body fat than me after reading about it i determand it wasnt for me yet.
    ya thats prob a good choice bro.

there r some good threads on t3 on here

RockSolid is offline Banned
    Ive read some forums on how to cycle clen but theres so many different ways. So my question is whats the best way? I would like to know by experience not Theroy. Also are labs a legit place to buy clen?
    how much weight are you looking to loose? what is your stats?

Take as much clen as you can stand (side-effects wise) until your Blood Pressure gets to 140/80. Then reduce it by 20mcg/day.

Every 3rd or 4th week that you are on it, take 50mgs of Benadryl before bed for the week, while continuing your normal clen dose.

Buy it from AR-R .

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I made it up to 180mcg before i couldnt stand the cramps anymore. Make sure you start at 20mcg and increase 20mcg everyday until you cant take the sides anymore. dont forget potassium and taurine and LOTS of water

I made it up to 200mcg/day...I don't reccomend it. I was also running over 4G of AAS per week with it.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Clen 's good... I made it up to 140mcg after about 9 days or so. 2 weeks is a good length to run it. like iceman said, make sure u get that potassium and WATER WATER

Two Weeks?

Thread Information