ProUser910 is offline Associate Member

Help! Serious and Sad Question

My friend just asked if he could buy steroids off of me. He doesnt know what he wants he said anything he can take that will give him sufficient results. The only reason he doesnt know what to take is because he is a hemopheliac and doesnt know if he can take any needles he says its a light case of hemophelia but still - i reccomended clenbuterols but hes already pretty lean he wants massive size please help because i really feel hes depressed enough he would do something stupid he has tried many supplements and many lifting routines and nothing has worked he is 20 yrs old been training for 6 years and is only 5'9 160 but relatively strong i know his bench is around 225-250

notkwite is offline Junior Member
    my m8 has the same thing. he rekons just dont take anything that will thin out your blood heaps. in regards to needles, no worries, as the bleeds dont require extensive clotting, as the puncture is so small.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by ProUser910
    he has tried many supplements and many lifting routines and nothing has worked
    1 word....

DIET

the reason 90% of people say "I cant gain weight" or "im a hardgainer" is THEY DONT EAT NEARLY ENOUGH TO GAIN WEIGHT

Simple biology

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    1 word....

DIET

the reason 90% of people say "I cant gain weight" or "im a hardgainer" is THEY DONT EAT NEARLY ENOUGH TO GAIN WEIGHT

Simple biology
    Yup..... Diet... or how you eat is probably 70% of the equation.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I ussually wont even bleed when I inject. Does anyone know if Z track injections are less likely to bleed??

alabama is offline Associate Member
    he wants mass and u recomneded clen ??? well if he isnt serious enough to man it up and stick himself he shouldnt entertain the thought and if he isnt serious enough to look into and research this stuff then he needs to leave it alone

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    1 word....

DIET

Simple biology
    Huge bump for this. I can't tell ya how frustrating it is when you hear everyone saying the same thing..."I can't gain weight" or the usual "hardgainer" sob story. Man up and eat. What's scarry to me, though, is the fact that people don't want to admit that it's their own fault they are not getting what they want, or expected from their juice so they decide to up the dose, and add in a few more things. Diet is key in bodybuilding. No amount of drugs will make you Ronnie Coleman if your diet is crap.

_ODC

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Dddd Iiiiiiii Eeeeeeee Tttttttt!!!!!!

SteveeeO is offline Junior Member
    definately diet, for 6 years of training that is a pretty pathetic number.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    The diet is the main reason why most guys can't gain weight. Increasing your cals will help. Has your friend ever taken AAS before? If not then he should start with Deca and some form of test.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    My friend just asked if he could buy steroids off of me.
    So do you sell steroids

my friend does eat a ****load he even went like 2 months on a mcdonalds only diet to get fat he can not gain weight he says he ****s 1 or 2 times a day pal my friend diets sleeps and trains well i go to school and im a movement science major and they are know realizing that some bodies just cant grow without drugs so he wants to know if he can take 20 shots of test ent. for his first cycle that would be 2 shots a week and he wants to take a needle but he was scared of the fact hes a hemopheiliac i think the only 1 that has helped me out considerably was notkwite every1 else decided to blame the fact he cant grow because of his diet yet they dont know him this kid once ate the clydes ultimate meal thats 2lbs of meat a lbs of fries and a lbs of chili this kid can and will eat like a horse hes just scared of dying if he takes a needle he knows when he goes in for shots its in the form of a pen always and never a needle we are use to but if the prick is small enough and we can hold a cotton there for a while to help stop it then he will go with that...... so does test thin out your blood im assuming not please write back notkwite

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    my friend does eat a ****load he even went like 2 months on a mcdonalds only diet to get fat he can not gain weight he says he ****s 1 or 2 times a day pal my friend diets sleeps and trains well i go to school and im a movement science major and they are know realizing that some bodies just cant grow without drugs
    Just because the kid "eats a lot" or eats fukking mcdonalds doesn't mean he's eating RIGHT to grow... check out the bulking diet in the diet forum... i think you need to spend a little more time there.

Let me ask you this, how many grams of protein does your friend get per day? "uhhh i dunno"

aight thanx guys but no need to respond if you dont know anything about hemophelia

cb25 is offline Banned
    aight thanx guys but no need to respond if you dont know anything about hemophelia
    in all honesty, if he's dead set on taking AS -- he should talk to a doctor. The doctor most likely will try to talk him out of it, but it's the only way he'll get an honest medical opinion. the doc will be able to tell him the exact risks as they relate to his condition -- whether or not needles will do any major damage, whether or not the test will effect his condition, etc.

and i know you (and i'm sure he) don't want to hear it, but he needs to re-do his diet. i realize some people have higher metabolisms and have a hard time gaining quality weight...but you can overcome it in most cases.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    All steriods increase red blood cell count thereby increasing blood thin-ness.

Its pretty bad choice but if he really does it right then he can use an oral cycle. Look into transdermal applications if you have access to powders. Or you can alway mix it with cyclodextrins and take it sublingually. Which can be a bitch an does require frequent dosing because 25mgs is the max for sublingual suplimentaion. you can get half a kilo for 50 bucks from 1fast400.

Granted his cycles will be limited to 4-6 weeks and his gains wont be nearly as much as an injection cycle but this gets around the whole needle derived cycle

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    All steriods increase red blood cell count thereby increasing blood thin-ness.
    not totally correct, as i understand it.

AS will increase the RBC count, but that would have the effect of increasing viscosity, rather than decreasing it -- it's why people who take EPO have "sludgy" blood -- very thick, very viscous -- to the point of causing problems.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alabama
    well if he isnt serious enough to man it up and stick himself he shouldnt entertain the thought
    In future i'd advise you read the posts thoroughly before you comment... before you make an a.ss of yourself as u have inthis thread.

The post is centred around a hemopheliac..i.e. a person whose blood has either:
    a.) a reduced number of clotting factors
    or
    b.) none

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    My friend just asked if he could buy steroids off of me. He doesnt know what he wants he said anything he can take that will give him sufficient results. The only reason he doesnt know what to take is because he is a hemopheliac and doesnt know if he can take any needles he says its a light case of hemophelia but still - i reccomended clenbuterols but hes already pretty lean he wants massive size please help because i really feel hes depressed enough he would do something stupid he has tried many supplements and many lifting routines and nothing has worked he is 20 yrs old been training for 6 years and is only 5'9 160 but relatively strong i know his bench is around 225-250
    everyone says DIET THIS DIET THAT well it's hard for me to grow, but even if i just up my protien i get fatter even ON CYCLE! i'm 26 yrs old.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    I remeber putting all these excuses up... im a hard gainer, bla bla... stopped the excuses, researched, learned, got everything right, gained 45 punds natural in a year. Patience is the key.

Thread Information