MCMARK is offline Associate Member

decandrol deca 300 & deca qv 300 questions??

a got 1 bottle of deca qv300 and 2 bottles of decandrol 300 from a friend..now are theses the same steriod ?/ both from mexico new in box..i read a forum that said that deca by itself didnt work well,if so what would i need to do a propper cycle?any help about these sterioda would be great cause im clueless..also dosage ??

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    One word...research. Yes, both are the same. You need some kind of test with deca . Preferabley enth or cyp. Without test and running deca, you won't be able to get it up to please your girl or yourself. Research more before you start stabing yourself.

_ODC

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    hey thanx..i did little more research and found out they are the same with the pets pharma being a little better than the quality vet..well guess i better start looking for some test then,,this stuff was just givin to me ,now acually looking for some now will be a real test for test

If you're into homebrewing you should look into the lab. Actually, you can get test legally, it'll be prop and you'd have to convert it, but it's legal to purchase. PM me if you need some help...
    _ODC

Moosepellet is offline Member
    The two types of Deca listed are not the same: one is a vet Deca and I asume that the other is made for human use. I have used both kinds and I think the vet stuff is not as good.

I say you need to run 400-600mg/week of test with that deca not to get the deca d1ck

peace
    Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    The two types of Deca listed are not the same: one is a vet Deca and I asume that the other is made for human use. I have used both kinds and I think the vet stuff is not as good.
    Perhaps, but the active ingredient is still deca .

Thread Information