Thread: mid cycle?

SP1
    SP1 is offline Associate Member

mid cycle?

What's up fellas I am currently finishing my 4th(of 10-12) week of Test E at 375mg a week.I was also doing 20 mg a day of anavar for extra push in mma fighting. I had to stop the fighting for a month or two(rib injury), so now I just want to get as big as possible because I will have extra rest. My question is what can I throw into my cycle now(deca ,dbol ,) to put extra size. I think the test is just about to kick in hard, but I don't want to raise the dose. This is my first real cycle and I want to see how my body reacts to the test at that dose. Does anyone have any good advice or experience with throwing something new into their cycle mid way! Any replies would be appreciated.Thank you!

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't recommend changing anything if you dont want to increase the test intake. A first cycle should usually be test only anyways. I would just stick it out and wait for the test to kick in and you should make some pretty good gains. Save the other drugs for later cycles.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe add in some dbol at 40mg ed for the first 4 weeks, but other then that I would leave it alone. In the future a good mass cycle would be test, deca , dbol.

_ODC

SP1
    SP1 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks bros!

Thread Information