Nutz56 is offline Banned

deca & winny questions

hi. i'm 19, 5'10, 188, and i'm gettin some deca and winny. i was wondering if i should not stack 'em, since this would be my first time takin 'em. one of my buddies told me that i shouldn't. anyway, how should i take 'em, and at what doses on what days? also, where should i get needles from (he's flyin 'em in here & doesn't want needles on the plane... he's worried bout that). i don't need a specific place, since u guys don't live where i do, but i was just wonderin where i would probably be able to pick some up. thanks!!

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Too young too be juicing first off all... what's your cycle history.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    i haven't taken anything anabolic before, except andro when it was legal. lol. that's why i was askin if i should not cycle them together

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    hi. i'm 19, 5'10, 188, and i'm gettin some deca and winny. i was wondering if i should not stack 'em, since this would be my first time takin 'em. one of my buddies told me that i shouldn't. anyway, how should i take 'em, and at what doses on what days? also, where should i get needles from (he's flyin 'em in here & doesn't want needles on the plane... he's worried bout that). i don't need a specific place, since u guys don't live where i do, but i was just wonderin where i would probably be able to pick some up. thanks!!
    Ummm, more research?? yeah, I think that's in order.Other then that, you're too young and no, you don't wan't to stack winny with deca . You don't even want to take either of them unless you have some test in there otherwise you can kiss your libido good-bye! For all your ancillary needs along with the need for pins, why not check out AR-R .com? Just click on the banner on the top right hand corner of your screen.

-ODC

Oh yeah, one more thing. You NEED to research b4 you go fvcking yourself up with other people's advise. If I were to tell you that using meth will get you cut the phuk up would you use it? Me neither.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    haha... i'm not just some dumbass gettin stuff. i've been checkin this stuff out... "researching" for a couple years. i'm just not gonna do anything until i have some advice on how to do it from u fellers. thanks tho. i'll be sure to check out some test

When you do eventually do a cycle you would be better doing a test only for your first time and save the deca for later cycles and i would only use winstol in a cutter.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    yeah. i was plannin on one cycle of deca , then a cycle of winny after. well, after i was told not to stack them together. but just do a test cycle first? what kind of test?

A single ester test like enanthate or cypionate is best to use for a first cycle. You can make very good gains with that and nothing else is really necessary to add for a first cycle aside from some prop, d-bol or drol for a 4 week kick start at the beginning, and proper pct at the end.

haha... i'm not just some dumbass gettin stuff. i've been checkin this stuff out... "researching" for a couple years. i'm just not gonna do anything until i have some advice on how to do it from u fellers. thanks tho. i'll be sure to check out some test
    Well, if you've been researching for a couple of years then why is it that you need to know when to take your deca /winny, at what doses and on what days? For your pins check out ARR, simple enough. If you're hell bent on finding out what doses to use, I'd reccomend 400mg deca ew along with 50mg winny ed for 5-6 weeks. However, I must reiderate that you need test. I know that you've already stated you need it, but it's vital to your cycle so I will say it again...You need test. Beyong all that YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO JUICE. At 19 your grwoth plates haven't stopped yet and you could fvck yourslef up more then you think. Just my .02, though. I'm willing to bet you're going to get similar posts...

_ODC

[QUOTE=Nutz56]i'm 19, 5'10, 188, and i'm gettin some deca and winny. i was wondering if i should not stack 'em, since this would be my first time takin 'em. one of my buddies told me that i shouldn't. anyway, how should i take 'em, and at what doses on what days? also, where should i get needles from (he's flyin 'em in here & doesn't want needles on the plane... he's worried bout that). i don't need a specific place, since u guys don't live where i do, but i was just wonderin where i would probably be able to pick some up.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    then after that, what do u recommend doing? another test cycle, or what? (and thanks for ur patience & helping my uneducated ass... thought i knew enough, but obviously i was wrong)

See how your first cycle goes to start with. No need to plan out a second cycle yet before you've even done the first... You might be able to get away with another test only cycle for a second one before starting other drugs. There's no need to start taking a bunch of drugs if you can still get away with making good gains on test...But that's your own choice. You should wait until second or third cycle to start deca though.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    alright. so a couple test cycles, then start into the deca later. but, while i'm on deca should i keep takin test?

I wish I would have done a single ester first cycle, I did a sus/prop/dbol and it wasnt what I expected

If I where you I would get ahold of some test cyp and do like 500mg a week, and nothing else besides PCT stuf, there is a great post on here called "newbie cycles" or "first cycles" or soemthing like that, CHECK IT OUT it list about 12 good first cycles

I hope this helps
    Alex

You always take test with deca and run the mg's higher then the deca.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    do u know where that post is? like, in what section?

Maybe some dbol to kick start with, but that's up to you. My first cycle was 250mg test enth e3d for 10 weeks and 35mg dbol ed for the first 4 weeks. I made awesome gains, about 18 keepable lbs. I still encourage more research. You can never learn enough, because of the simple fact that knowledge is power.

_ODC

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    ok. take test with winny too or should i just be taking test in any cycle?

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    yeah. i was obviously wrong with the research comment. i just been dickin around readin about steroids a lot... no actual useful knowledge gained obviously. and once again, thanks for the patience with my ignorance

run your test higher then your deca (at least 100mg more) so that you don't loose your libido. Nandrolone and trenbolone will shut you down hard.

_ODC

ok. take test with winny too or should i just be taking test in any cycle?
    Test should be the base of every cycle so you don't loose your libido while on. Now the type of ester you use will have some effect on the outcome of your cycle. Enth and cyp have been known to cause noticable water retention, whereas propinate, at least for me, has little no no water retention. Prop is better used in cutters and the enth and cyp for bulkers, or atleast that's how I use them.

_ODC

Using winstrol without test could also be hell on your joint...It dries you out big time.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    yeah. that's what i heard about winny is that it dries ur joints, but i didn't know what to take to help that. now i do. thanks. and, i been hearin winny can dry out the skin, and i already have dry skin... is that true bout winny?

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    i would just do a test by it self for a first cycle thats what i did and had great gains and i ran a low dose of test e for 250mgs wk for 10 wks if i were u i would run test e for 500mgs wk for 10-12 wks and nothing else but stuff for pct and good diet and ull be good to go...good luck bro and think bout staying off gear for a couple more yrs

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    i'm just wonderin, kuz i haven't read like anything on test really... but, how much do u think a cycle of test would be down in mexico?

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    what's "pct"?

post cycle therapy !!!! thats one of the most important things bout a doing a cycle obiously u have not done the research u need to do.... no flame just trying to help.. u need to do a search on pct bf ever thinking bout using gear....good luck

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    i know i need the search. that's why i'm askin all this stuff. so y'all can tell me what to search up on, so i can know wtf i'm doing. thanks man

what's "pct"?
    Bro you need to go to the PCT forum and look at Pheendo's PCT protocol. If your PCT is not in line you can kiss all your hard earned muscle good-bye! Yet again, one more reason why you shouldn't listen to the gym juicers. If they don't know about PCT, or are just not telling you then they have no concern for your saftey, which is unfortunate.

_ODC

go on the main page and look at novice cycle 1 and itll show u how to run ur pct....also there is a forum bout nothing but pct and stuff u can also find some good info there...good luck

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    sweet... good thing i posted this. i was just plannin on startin deca and would've had no idea wtf i was doin

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    i gotta roll. but, any other advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks to all who been tellin me bout how dumb i am... it's really helpin. lol (seriously). anyway, thanks for ur help and anybody else who's willin to throw some advice in here...

hey bud try this thread out, mudman knows his ****:
    Cycles for the Newbie

That thread explains PCT and the length it should be done, and what some good starting cycles are
    hope this helps
    Alex

Thread Information