Thread: upping the dose

Starwin is offline Associate Member

upping the dose

im going to up the dosage from 500mg to 1000mg of sust for the last 5weeks of the cycle. it´s for experimental purpose. but, since it´s only for the 5last weeks.. will it take 4weeks for the high dose to kick in? if so it´s no point in doing it..

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    You answered your own question. It will take about 4 weeks for the longer esters to kick in until you feel the 1000mg and by that time you'd only have a week of your cycle left. Can I ask why the drastic increase in dose?

_ODC

everybody´s saying that the more dont necessary give greater gains. i think it does. i know a couple of guys that dosnt have any idea about cycles and stuff. they use whatever they can get their hands on. and man they are growing ED. they dont even care about diet. I do. and i wanted to find out if i would get greater gains if i doubbled the dose.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't put my health at a greater risk and the chance of gettin worse sides for the sake of an experiment. More isn't always a better thing at all.

then dont.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    I wouldn't put my health at a greater risk and the chance of gettin worse sides for the sake of an experiment. More isn't always a better thing at all.
    Ya hit the nail on the head, man. It's sad that those guys are using--excuse me, abusing, AAS how they are. It's these kinds of cat's that give AAS a bad name, and it's these kinds of cat's that give bad advice pertaining to AAS. More IS NOT better in most cases, especially AAS. Review your diet and make sure that that is in check first, otherwise there's no poin in juicing if your not eating the proper foods. Ya dig?

_ODC

Quote Originally Posted by Starwin
    everybody´s saying that the more dont necessary give greater gains. i think it does. i know a couple of guys that dosnt have any idea about cycles and stuff. they use whatever they can get their hands on. and man they are growing ED. they dont even care about diet. I do. and i wanted to find out if i would get greater gains if i doubbled the dose.
    I bet that if these cats were to get a blood test done it'd be all over the place! Fluctuating test levels, high estrogen levels, high blood pressure to name a few.

_ODC

i dig.

good shyte man!

if you double the dose your back will get as hairy as a shag rug, your sex drive will take over your life and your lifting will go throught the roof. It's up to you. I liked it when i went from 750 test to 1000 test, the magic begins after a gram a week.... but you got to know that i weighed in at 225 when i went to a gram, i believe that lean body weight plays a major role in dosage amounts... just my opinion.

now there´s a answer i can dig

but since it´s no point in upping the dose since i only have 5 weeks left of my cycle, i wont..

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    No need to do that, keep going with the dose you have now, good luck.

Thread Information