jaffry20 is offline Member

Talking Winter Cycle, How does it look? Need Prop. Input!

1-4 Test. Prop. 75mg/ED

1-13 Test E. 600mg/Week

1-18 Nolvadex 10mg/Day

?-15 Test Prop. 75mg/ED

15-18 PCT
    1-18 B12 500mcg/Day

Im not sure when im gonna start the Test Prop to end things off, what do you bro's think, any advice would be great? I was thinking of doing it for weeks 12-15, what do ya think?

run test e for twelve weeks, then finish prop off at 13-15. im taking it that this is your first cycle? otherwise this cycle is looking good, should gain some lean hard gains with this. good luck bro

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jaffry20

1-4 Test. Prop. 75mg/ED

1-13 Test E. 600mg/Week

1-18 Nolvadex 10mg/Day

?-15 Test Prop. 75mg/ED

15-18 PCT
    1-18 B12 500mcg/Day

Im not sure when im gonna start the Test Prop to end things off, what do you bro's think, any advice would be great? I was thinking of doing it for weeks 12-15, what do ya think?
    Start running your prop bridge (prop) the day after your last shot of test e and run it up to the day before you start your pct, about three weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    run test e for twelve weeks, then finish prop off at 13-15. im taking it that this is your first cycle? otherwise this cycle is looking good, should gain some lean hard gains with this. good luck bro
    No this is not my first cycle, but it is my first Test E Cycle, I'm finishing up a solid 8 week ED 75mg Test Prop and loved it, gonna hit this up in the new year sometime when my body is ready for it.

I would run the prop the first 4 weeks, and then the last 3 weeks of your cycle

just my .02
    Alex

smart thinking jaffry, this is a 4month cycle abouts, so if you get your body prepaired by january you will be in nice shape for the spring break/summer months. good luck bro

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    If it's your first test e cycle i'd drop it down to 500mg as well

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Is there any reason as to why you're taking 600mg of enth as opposed to 500mg? I don't think it's much of a deal, personally. It sounds like your enth is dosed at 300mg/ml. If that's the case I wouldn't worry about it too much, just run it like any other cycle. As for front end loading you should run the prop starting the week of your last enth shot and run it for 3 weeks, then begin PCT 3 days after your last prop shot. This way everything lines up correctly. Other then that your cycle looks good.

_ODC

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    Is there any reason as to why you're taking 600mg of enth as opposed to 500mg? I don't think it's much of a deal, personally. It sounds like your enth is dosed at 300mg/ml. If that's the case I wouldn't worry about it too much, just run it like any other cycle. As for front end loading you should run the prop starting the week of your last enth shot and run it for 3 weeks, then begin PCT 3 days after your last prop shot. This way everything lines up correctly. Other then that your cycle looks good.

_ODC
    Yeh your correct, The Test E is 300mg/ml otherwise I would of Gone 500mg/week. So 600mg/week is alright for 1st Test E cycle?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Go with it. Some will say 500mg and no more, but what are you supposed to do when that's what your stuff is dosed at? Ya know what I mean? No need to spend more money on more gear when you got what you need right in front of you? Happy juicing!

_ODC

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    Go with it. Some will say 500mg and no more, but what are you supposed to do when that's what your stuff is dosed at? Ya know what I mean? No need to spend more money on more gear when you got what you need right in front of you? Happy juicing!

_ODC
    Hey thanks bro, yah I will hit the 600/week and see how she goes, if i really had to i could try and figure it out to decimal cc just be more inconvenient easier to just hit 1cc. Thanks bro

Thread Information