Thread: Sus to Test E

Susguy is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up Sus to Test E

Hey bros i am in the middle of week 5 on sus and i am switching to test e come this tuesday. what i am wondering is should i just totally stop sus right now or keep taking sus with test e, untill the test e kicks in.
    One bro told me that to keep taking sus because of the short esters, and keep taking it for about 3 more weeks with test e. I was thinking wouldnt that be over 1100mg/week going in.. Any help would be appreciated. thanks bros.

anyone??

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Why are you switching?

one reason is that i am taking sus at eod and i rather switch to single ester and take it every e3d. one another thing also is that i didnt feel like sus has intesnity like when i did test ent in my first cycle.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    I personally wouldnt recomend switching, just continue using the sust, good luck.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    It gets harder and harder to match the gains/intensity of that first cycle so don't let that be your measuring stick.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you do switch you have to realize that it will take about 3-4 weeks for the enth to fully kick in. That dosen't mean you need to keep shooting the sust just because of the short esters in it. Sust also has long esters as will that will keep your blood levels elevated until the enth kicks in.

_ODC

so do you think i should take sus for about 2 more weeks with the test ent also? or just stop sus completely and do test e only? thanks bros

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    If you do switch you have to realize that it will take about 3-4 weeks for the enth to fully kick in. That dosen't mean you need to keep shooting the sust just because of the short esters in it. Sust also has long esters as will that will keep your blood levels elevated until the enth kicks in.

_ODC

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Nah, just run the enth. The longer esters will keep your hormone levels elevated until the enth fully kicks in.

_ODC

cool.. thanks bro

Thread Information