Thread: testosterone

vasfinestjr is offline New Member

Question testosterone

can i get testosterone or any other steroid prescribed to me by a doctor?

I am pretty sure you can get some test, but its probally not easy. I have a friend who has a very low natural test lvl, and he has to wear 2 of these "test" patches at all times, he doesnt even work out and he has gotten a lot more vascular and a lot of body hair growth. I dont know what symptons you have to have to get a prescription but Its not like going and getting a xanax prescription, Its probally going to be difficult

just my .02
    Alex

cb25 is offline Banned
    really depends on your situation, your doc, etc. if you're older and qualify (low test levels, etc), and you have a doctor that believes in it, you could get a form of Hormone Replacement Therapy. However, it'll be nothing like the doses you'd see recommended for bodybuilding gains. Though it will help.

Probably wouldn't be the easiest script to talk yourself into...but people do it. Check with your doc.

If you're under 40, i would think most docs would not consider it.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Why do it this way when there are so many people selling and at such low prices, in a pharmacy i imagine the prices are sky high!

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    Why do it this way when there are so many people selling and at such low prices, in a pharmacy i imagine the prices are sky high!
    true, but if insurance will cover part of it...it could be much cheaper.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    I dated a nurse for a while and we started to talk about steroids a little. All the steroids she mentioned that she had seen prescribed were things I never heard of. I mean the doctors don't prescribe anadrol for allergies. So I doubt that you could get the same stuff from a doc.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    The best part of HRT is the fact that the test is human grade at 100mg per ml they say inject it once a week but who cares what they say use as part of your cycle. Wait until about 18 days after your last test injection if it is cyp or enan and go to the doctor for a blood test check. There won't be much so have him write you a script for hrt. Done.

righton is offline Senior Member
    From a pharm...anadrol ,winstrol ,test cyp,enan,deca ,anavar ,halo. All from a legit pharm and with a scrip!!! And good prices too(ex: 30ml winstrol 50mg/ml..$90)
    Last edited by righton; 11-15-2004 at 10:03 AM.

hollisurfer is offline New Member
    its quite simple to get a precription from a doctor. Tell the doc that you have suffered from lack of sex drive and ur not feeling up to speed on things, and a buddie of yours suggested that testosterone injections would help this. If he perscribes, ask to have controll of your injections for conveinence. OR tell the doc that you are getting on roids and that if he would prescribe them to you and watch your heath while on it it would help you alot!

Thread Information