Dimes is offline Senior Member

Exclamation Post Counts, on or off?

Well, they are back on again, whats the deal, are they going to be on or off? This is confusing.I have to say that I dont agree with the post counts been eliminated, it made things more fun, plus you knew who had been in the game and has more experience... rather take advice from a mod than a newbie.. plus out of all the members in here, there are veryyyy few that post answers to questions everyday... I wopuld have to say around 10 guys and the post count thing helped alot of us get inspired to help all these newbies out.. all the people that have agreed with this average like 2 post a day and most of the time its asking questions and not helping people out... I get 100's of spam emails a day, just delete them, dont think its sych a big deal and the pros are more than the cons in my opinion, well, back to my question, are they back on or whats going on, anybody?

system admin is offline Owner
    When did they go off??????????

I would like to know

bc

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member

postcounts are meaningless (except to postwhores).

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    Well, they are back on again, whats the deal, are they going to be on or off? This is confusing.I have to say that I dont agree with the post counts been eliminated, it made things more fun, plus you knew who had been in the game and has more experience... rather take advice from a mod than a newbie.. plus out of all the members in here, there are veryyyy few that post answers to questions everyday... I wopuld have to say around 10 guys and the post count thing helped alot of us get inspired to help all these newbies out.. all the people that have agreed with this average like 2 post a day and most of the time its asking questions and not helping people out... I get 100's of spam emails a day, just delete them, dont think its sych a big deal and the pros are more than the cons in my opinion, well, back to my question, are they back on or whats going on, anybody?
    don't base someone's experience on their post count, i have seen very bad advice come from people with high post counts, they might have got that high post count from staying in the lounge.

Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation

The Post counts were off?.........When?

Everytime I log on I see them maybe its a conspiracy and they only shut off yours

I think the post counts are good as well... for the same reasons.

Maybe he was logged off and didn't notice?

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Its this thread from Finding a source , today my posts werent counting for like an hour, then were added al of the sudden, thought they stopped the post count again, I think they should never stop the post count... I wasnt on this board at that time, what happened and what made them put the counts again, anybody?

Thread Information