Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BOSTONBEATDOWNS is offline Associate Member

Question what are most gains reported from an oral only stack?

the question i have is how many of you have just done an oral only stack? and how where the results for you?...

ultimo is offline Associate Member
    0 lol...and a crap load of uncomfortable water?? not sure man...

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Well, I dont think you will get many responses, oral only stacks suck and you loose the gains... but with test it is great, have gained 8 pounds already in my first week of dbol , test cycle.

nice, good for you dimes. i have test cyp 10ml on hand but im getting chicken **** on jabbing myself but im thinking of a oral only cycle just to try it.

hey ultimo did you have nolva on hand when you did you oral cycle?

Even with pct you will loose most gains, plus it is very toxic, get someone to inject you if not just do it, like nike says, lol. I also feared the injection.. check this out, might help Tips for newbies scared of the needle. How to overcome the fear!!

brutusthebull is offline Associate Member
    I have done 2 dbol only cycles and didnt loose all my gains, but you will do better with
    test dbol stack, just do the injection,no big deal after the first one !

good thread

thats what happened to me the first time my chick game me a shot, she's a rn. but i felt nervous and scared all week and stoped my first cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by brutusthebull
    I have done 2 dbol only cycles and didnt loose all my gains, but you will do better with
    test dbol stack, just do the injection,no big deal after the first one !
    what kind of gains did you achieve?

youknowme is offline Member
    Always include test in a cycle! Anything else? I didn't think so

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    just quit being such a **** pussy and inject...end of story

well, I dont think you will inject, you will see gains and keep some, but the difference than with a test included cycle is alot, good luck bro!

calling the guy names doesn't help man, if you're not going to say anything positive why comment?

Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    calling the guy names doesn't help man, if you're not going to say anything positive why comment?

he needs to get over this fear of needles.....he will not like his gains on a dbol only cycle.......everyone knows test is the prefered #1 so it only makes since to always use test...am i right??

I agree 100% on the test thing, Im talking about falling him a **** pussy, when you have a fear and you come here for helop and people make fun of it or calls you names, it wont help him out!

on the dbol only cycles i retained about 10 pounds the first time and maybe 5 the second. but I should also mention that I ran them to long for dbol like 6 weeks on 2 weeks off then on again for like four weeks, very stupid cycle, I was very uneducated then,I didnt run any pct either, but i dont recomend this at all, do the test, I dont even like getting shots from the doc, and i did it, LOL !!

Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    I agree 100% on the test thing, Im talking about falling him a **** pussy, when you have a fear and you come here for helop and people make fun of it or calls you names, it wont help him out!

calm down bro, quit making such a big deal about it.....if he wants me to apologize, then by all means i will......but i know some people, including myself, would be motivated and ready to shoot after hearing that...i'm just trying to motivate him to get over that hump and make the most outta his cycle.....

I agre that he will see better gains with the test I just wanted let him know that I was very satisfied with my dbol cycles, but I wouldn't advise them

Thats a nice way to get people motivated, lol.

what ?

thanx dimes, its not that im afraid its just it gives me panic attacks that just sucked alot. maybe i will try just an oral cycle if i dont like what i see in results maybe then i will suck it up and jab away. first off i forgot to mention my goals and stats.
    6'3
    12%b/f
    2 years steady
    5 years total on and off
    my goals are to bulk up with a stricked clean diet of high protien carb ratio i have designed for my goals
    i have nolva and clomid on hand.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    add test -- you will gain mostly water and you will probably loose most if not all of your gains.

do as you wish, but im sure 99% of the bro's here will agree to use test.

let me ask everyone this question? and answer truthfully too... now before anyone had joined this site, and had limited advise on aas, let me ask you this what was you first cycle?, maybe a oral cycle. it might not have done well for you, because you might not have had all your research and diet in check maybe you didnt know about pct. its just that i see alot of people having nothing good to say about orals. i know the risks in taking them but im just figuring that if i have my diet in check my pct in check that it might yeild a good return for me who knows but if i do in fact take an oral only steriod cycle. i will post everything in order from pictures and my feeling about it diet pct. everything... **** it i will be a ginny pig for everyone. lol

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    he needs to get over this fear of needles.....he will not like his gains on a dbol only cycle.......everyone knows test is the prefered #1 so it only makes since to always use test...am i right??
    He is a pansy if you don't have the nuts to inject then don't even consider anabolics period.

You will look good until 3 weeks after you stop and then not even pct will help you keep your gains. Goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by BOSTONBEATDOWNS
    let me ask everyone this question? and answer truthfully too... now before anyone had joined this site, and had limited advise on aas, let me ask you this what was you first cycle?, maybe a oral cycle. it might not have done well for you, because you might not have had all your research and diet in check maybe you didnt know about pct. its just that i see alot of people having nothing good to say about orals. i know the risks in taking them but im just figuring that if i have my diet in check my pct in check that it might yeild a good return for me who knows but if i do in fact take an oral only steriod cycle. i will post everything in order from pictures and my feeling about it diet pct. everything... **** it i will be a ginny pig for everyone. lol

it seems you just want to take the easy way out because someone gave you a bunch of dbols and told you how great they were. It isnt going to matter about your diet or PCT if you're on all oral. you will not like the gains you KEEP from it....orals are usually to jump start the cycle before the long acting test esters kick in....the test will help solidify the gains you make on the orals. Most orals are class II steroids in the first place, meaning they don't bind to the androgen receptor. The building mass and strength by other means than the injectibles do (class I steroids). A class I steroid should be your first choice in starting your cycle, (almost always some form of test)...please reconsider what you're doing, but like i said before, do as you wish........

chef j you not helping the situation at all thanx

it seems you just want to take the easy way out because someone gave you a bunch of dbols and told you how great they were. It isnt going to matter about your diet or PCT if you're on all oral. you will not like the gains you KEEP from it....orals are usually to jump start the cycle before the long acting test esters kick in....the test will help solidify the gains you make on the orals. Most orals are class II steroids in the first place, meaning they don't bind to the androgen receptor. The building mass and strength by other means than the injectibles do (class I steroids). A class I steroid should be your first choice in starting your cycle, (almost always some form of test)...please reconsider what you're doing, but like i said before, do as you wish........
    what do you have to say about anavar ?

chef j you not helping the situation at all thanx
    Sorry man I just have to say no to an all oral cycle to much bloat not enough gains kept and hard on the body. I make homebrew stuff now and have no problem injecting stuff that I make into my body. My first cycle I inject with 18ga nails because I didn't know any better and that is what I was sent. Now I use 23 or 25 gauge and they are nothing. I inject every night. Very soon actually. I know that when I wake up in the morning the juices will be flowing and to make sure I push myself in the gym. But I always have some test in their to keep it real you all should do the same.

also wolfy, nobody gave me nothing i have test cyp on hand 10ml, your losing site of the topic. but your advise along with others helps

CYKOTIK is offline Associate Member
    man not many of you can spell properly!

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    Sorry man I just have to say no to an all oral cycle to much bloat not enough gains kept and hard on the body. I make homebrew stuff now and have no problem injecting stuff that I make into my body. My first cycle I inject with 18ga nails because I didn't know any better and that is what I was sent. Now I use 23 or 25 gauge and they are nothing. I inject every night. Very soon actually. I know that when I wake up in the morning the juices will be flowing and to make sure I push myself in the gym. But I always have some test in their to keep it real you all should do the same.
    cool thanx for the advise bro

Quote Originally Posted by CYKOTIK
    theres no spell check on here lol

what do you have to say about anavar?

use the search button a bit more and look for youself.....all orals will shut you down to some degree, also, anavar is VERY expensive.....so you'd rather spend lots of dough on anavar and have crappy gains, than go with the much cheaper test and make the most outta your cycle??? i'm confused....

Quote Originally Posted by CYKOTIK

i could've swore it was "psychotic"

the point is IMO, you willsee fast gains from dbol , but they will be hard to keep.
    The 10 ml of cyp isnt enough to do a cycle so just give ut to me ! LOL !!

use the search button a bit more and look for youself.....all orals will shut you down to some degree, also, anavar is VERY expensive.....so you'd rather spend lots of dough on anavar and have crappy gains, than go with the much cheaper test and make the most outta your cycle??? i'm confused....
    im not trying to confuse you at all, im just giving examples of different orals i never said i was going to take dbol i just simply said what kind of gains could you expect from an oral cycle?...

Quote Originally Posted by brutusthebull
    the point is IMO, you willsee fast gains from dbol , but they will be hard to keep.
    The 10 ml of cyp isnt enough to do a cycle so just give ut to me ! LOL !!
    lol... i know it wouldnt be enough i would get more if i was still going to take it lol but if i dont ill send it to ya

CYKOTIK is offline Associate Member
    i could've swore it was "psychotic"
    Yeah your right but ive spelt it like that because first of all its a name so it doesnt matter how its spelt second off all i havent constructed a sentence with my name so who cares!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information