Thread: Need some help!

Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation Need some help!

Hey bros I need help here... I was planning on a 12 weeks cycle but bcs of shipping problems I was only able to start to late now im stuck with like a 7 week cycle which is gonna do ****. I was wondering what Test Ester has a half life of a week... you see the problem is im going on a trip to Cuba the end of December which I was expecting to be finished my cycle by then. So I was hoping you could help me with a few questions bcs I researched and got mixed answers.

1) Which Ester of Test can I use that would last a week? or Longer? (I was thinking Decanoate or Undecanoate)

2) When should I inject so that it would be active during that week?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    HRT users inject Test E every 2 weeks, thats what the ester was designed for, although by the end of that period levels will have begun to drop but it won't ruin the cycle if you go back to 2x /week once you get home.

theres a problem with that though im using a Propionate Ester so if I was gonna buy something then I would rather buy the one that is gonna keep the blood levels constant or as close as possible!

PowerTheory is offline New Member
    i get great results when i shoot Test E every 81 hrs..... usually monday night and friday morning...... or sunday night and thursday morning

but if your running prop... which is better in your case for a shorter cycle.... to kick in faster shoot 75mg of 100mg per/ml... everyday for the 7 weeks u have left

you might wanna throw some d-bol in there since your cycle is only 7 weeks
    It'll give you significant gains in a short amount of time

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You cant guy syringes in cuba?? There is little chance that you can substitute a longer ester when on a Prop cycle and time it perfectly to where there is no spikes or valleys in your blood levels.

I dont care if there is spikes or valleys I just wanna try and make it as normal as it is usually while on cycle if it doesnt work out I understand but I have to try. Do you think if I use Decanoate or Undecanoate will do a decent job... I quess what im trying to ask is the half lives of those two are greater than a week right?

The thing to keep in mind is the longer esters may not let much of the hormone in the week that you are going on your trip.

If you have a couple weeks in advance I would start using it then and untill your trip.

I wish we had charts and graphs for this type of thing.

yeah we should get some scientists / doctors and sh*t to make some charts or maybe there are some that we just have to find.... A worthy challenge, ive been waiting for a worthy challenge.

Oh yeah Power theory im no Newb to AAS ive been around them a very long time... I know everything u told me already, but thanks for the help bro... and just to let you know D-Bol wont give you very many gains its mostly water weight... but its kinda good for strength.

I personally like D-bol just for the attitude it gives me. I feel great on D-bol.

Supposedly ANabolics 2004 has graphs and charts in the book.

**** you ruined the Challenge thanks allot bro......................lmao

Thread Information