WannabePro is offline Associate Member

Arrow Anadrol,d-bol,Test400,deca 300 cycle

I'm 270, 6'2, 12%bf , 20 years old, and this is my 6th cycle. Previous cycles have included as much as 700mg of Test when i was taking Test suspension 100mg everyday along with Tren 75mg daily. Before that was 75mg of anadrol and 500mg of sustanon . Im stating this because my past cycle experience will determine my future ones.

Cycle: 1-12 weeks/Test400, 800mg once a week
    1-12 weeks/Deca300, 600mg once a week
    1-6 weeks/ D-bol , 50mg daily
    6-12weeks/anadrol 75, 75mg daily

PCT: HCG for 20 days, 5000 i.u's every 5th day
    Last edited by WannabePro; 11-14-2004 at 08:37 PM.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    **** bro....already your 6th cycle and you're only 20?? 800mg of test once a week seems like its gonna be painful for you. I'd recommend that you run your test 1 week longer than your deca , and i just can't imagine your blood pressure after over 5grams of orals in a 3 month span.

you might wanna think about taking some b6 everyday considering the amount of deca , also, i don't see any mention of nolva or clomid

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    **** bro....already your 6th cycle and you're only 20?? 800mg of test once a week seems like its gonna be painful for you. I'd recommend that you run your test 1 week longer than your deca, and i just can't imagine your blood pressure after over 5grams of orals in a 3 month span.
    so you're saying split the 800mg of test400 into 2 shots? ie. monday and thursday. What would spliting the test twice a week do? i thought ur supposed to do oil based once a week ie cyp. and enth. also im mixing the Test400 with the deca300 to minimize the pain, However someone told me that since deca300 is pretty thick, it wont do much

Quote Originally Posted by WannabePro
    so you're saying split the 800mg of test400 into 2 shots? ie. monday and thursday. What would spliting the test twice a week do? i thought ur supposed to do oil based once a week ie cyp. and enth. also im mixing the Test400 with the deca300 to minimize the pain, However someone told me that since deca300 is pretty thick, it wont do much

so you planned on doing 1 4cc shot a week????? yikes!!!!! i would highly advice you to split those shots up twice a week. will keep your blood levels more stable, and thats what you want. seems weird that you already have 5 cycles under your belt, yet you have no clue on what to do.......tell us your previous cycles because this cycle you have planned might be more than you need.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Why d-bol and anadrol . I would pick one or the other to start the cycle and leave the other out. The less orals the better IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    Why d-bol and anadrol. I would pick one or the other to start the cycle and leave the other out. The less orals the better IMO.

agree...i can see finishing off w/ something less harmful like winny, rather than the very toxic anadrol .

so you planned on doing 1 4cc shot a week????? yikes!!!!! i would highly advice you to split those shots up twice a week. will keep your blood levels more stable, and thats what you want. seems weird that you already have 5 cycles under your belt, yet you have no clue on what to do.......tell us your previous cycles because this cycle you have planned might be more than you need.
    yes lol. When i did the tren and the test suspension everyday, that was 2cc's everyday! because the time release is 1-2 days...but oil based tests are once a week.....i mean think about it....2 cc's in each glut....once a week....its really not that much. when i was doing test susp. and tren. it was 14 cc's a week. haha?

yes lol. When i did the tren and the test suspension everyday, that was 2cc's everyday! because the time release is 1-2 days...but oil based tests are once a week.....i mean think about it....2 cc's in each glut....once a week....its really not that much. when i was doing test susp. and tren. it was 14 cc's a week. haha?

since when are all oil based tests once a week?? ever heard of sustanon or prop???

Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    Why d-bol and anadrol. I would pick one or the other to start the cycle and leave the other out. The less orals the better IMO.
    friend says to start the 1st 6weeks with dbol , and the weeks 6-12 with anadrol . after 4-6 weeks body becomes immune, so have to switch up the orals. Just like when pro's stay on for 6 months at a time they gotta switch the drugs that have a tendency to become immune to the body ie orals. ya?

you need to split those up, maybe 2 shots a week. Its will be better on your bloodlevels I would think

peace
    Alex

since when are all oil based tests once a week?? ever heard of sustanon or prop???
    prop and suspension yessums....short time release just like an oral. but im taking t400, not sustanon . anyhow, i did 14cc's everyweek when i was on the tren and test susp. i dont think 4 cc's of test400 and deca300 once a week is that bad. what do ya think?

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    12 weeks of orals eh... personally i'd just up my test rather than do orals but thats just me.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    you need to split those up, maybe 2 shots a week. Its will be better on your bloodlevels I would think

peace
    Alex
    oic, any other benefits of dividing the dosage into halves?

Quote Originally Posted by sp33dg33k
    12 weeks of orals eh... personally i'd just up my test rather than do orals but thats just me.
    12 weeks of orals doesnt sound bad like winny, but we're talking about dbol and anadrol . The duration of these 2 drugs combined should be minimized to 8 weeks total, i think that would be the safer bet.

oic, any other benefits of dividing the dosage into halves?

less sides.......you dont want your levels to be really high, then slowly start to level of, then be high again....like a roller coaster....you want to keep the levels as even as possible......also, you didnt plan on putting all 4ccs in one spot did you??? split it up....use search button before you ask questions like these

12 weeks of orals doesnt sound bad like winny, but we're talking about dbol and anadrol. The duration of these 2 drugs combined should be minimized to 8 weeks total, i think that would be the safer bet.

pick one or the other.....or just take a gram of test a week and thats it....no orals or deca .

less sides.......you dont want your levels to be really high, then slowly start to level of, then be high again....like a roller coaster....you want to keep the levels as even as possible......also, you didnt plan on putting all 4ccs in one spot did you??? split it up....use search button before you ask questions like these
    thanks for the info, i split the injections, 2ccs in each glut, 1cc of test400 and 1cc of deca 300 to minimize the pain, good idea?

thanks for the info, i split the injections, 2ccs in each glut, 1cc of test400 and 1cc of deca 300 to minimize the pain, good idea?

monday (1 cc of each in the same syringe) thursday (same as monday)

like i said though, all this gear might not be necessary....but if you're set on this cycle....drop the anadrol and take some vitamin b6 at 200mg/day. be sure and have nolvadex on hand in case itchy nips, as well as your PCT in check. not sure HCG is even worth using. go w/ nolva and clomid

monday (1 cc of each in the same syringe) thursday (same as monday)

like i said though, all this gear might not be necessary....but if you're set on this cycle....drop the anadrol and take some vitamin b6 at 200mg/day. be sure and have nolvadex on hand in case itchy nips, as well as your PCT in check. not sure HCG is even worth using. go w/ nolva and clomid
    so drop the anadrol ? awww man! since ive done 75mg of anadrol before, im guessing 50mg/dbol wouldnt be bad?

you can stick w/ the dbol .....6 weeks is the max i'd run an oral in 1 cycle though....you dont need another oral....4-5 weeks could suffice, especially w/ all the other gear you're using

hey

why isnt anyone else participating in this thread ?

you can stick w/ the dbol.....6 weeks is the max i'd run an oral in 1 cycle though....you dont need another oral....4-5 weeks could suffice, especially w/ all the other gear you're using
    ya screw dbol ...ive done anadrol and i dont think i wanna downgrade. its like going from roids to creatine and andro lol

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    i agree with some of the people that posted. Split your dose up, and if your running 600mg of deca , which I personally would not, i would jump the test. If you are experienced enough to run 600mg deca, i would run the test at 1000mg per week in 2 500mg doses, on monday and thursday. I would split the deca injections on monday, and then thursday as well.

As far as the orals go, 12 weeks is a long time to be on a liver toxic 17aa. I would choose one or the other between a bombs and the dbol , but remember, if your trying to bulk, the a bombs will destroy your appetite. I would front load with the dbol.

There you go bro, i posted

why not put 4cc's in one injection? mine are 6cc's, plus 6 more injections for the pgf2a, slin, and igf-1.

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    i agree with some of the people that posted. Split your dose up, and if your running 600mg of deca , which I personally would not, i would jump the test. If you are experienced enough to run 600mg deca, i would run the test at 1000mg per week in 2 500mg doses, on monday and thursday. I would split the deca injections on monday, and then thursday as well.

As far as the orals go, 12 weeks is a long time to be on a liver toxic 17aa. I would choose one or the other between a bombs and the dbol , but remember, if your trying to bulk, the a bombs will destroy your appetite. I would front load with the dbol.

There you go bro, i posted
    excellent input as always! , the most test i have ever ran was 700mg/week of test suspension, im scared to hit 1000mg a week lol......if i lower the deca, and keep the test400 at 800mg a week. 400mg monday and wednesday, should i lower the deca to 400mg a week? and also since i ran 700mg of test suspension last cycle, is bumping it to 800mg gonna do that much?

why not put 4cc's in one injection? mine are 6cc's, plus 6 more injections for the pgf2a, slin, and igf-1.

6ccs in ONE bodypart???? splitting it up throughout body parts is ideal, not all 6 say, in your ass....OUCH!!

6ccs in ONE bodypart???? splitting it up throughout body parts is ideal, not all 6 say, in your ass....OUCH!!
    i put all 6 in my quads no problem, but if i rotate i do 3 in each bi, calf, or delt, and 6 in each ass cheek

excellent input as always! , the most test i have ever ran was 700mg/week of test suspension, im scared to hit 1000mg a week lol......if i lower the deca, and keep the test400 at 800mg a week. 400mg monday and wednesday, should i lower the deca to 400mg a week? and also since i ran 700mg of test suspension last cycle, is bumping it to 800mg gonna do that much?
    you shuold inject mon and thurs, not weds. and i would lower the deca from 600 personally. Maybe 500, or 400 yes, unless you ran the test higher. Personally, I would run the deca at 500, and the test at 800-1000, and you should be golden. make sure you run your anti-e's at that dose bro!

you shuold inject mon and thurs, not weds. and i would lower the deca from 600 personally. Maybe 500, or 400 yes, unless you ran the test higher. Personally, I would run the deca at 500, and the test at 800-1000, and you should be golden. make sure you run your anti-e's at that dose bro!

and also since i ran 700mg of test suspension last cycle, is bumping it to 800mg gonna do that much?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    first of all - 700mg of suspension is more test than 800mgs of test e - man has a good point on the rest - test e for 800-1000mg split in 2, deca maybe 400-500mg, split in 2 - I would do drol the first 4 weeks @ 75mgs - dont want to run drol and deca same time in case you might be progesterone sensitive - then 50mgs of dbol for weeks 10-12 and then the 3 weeks waiting for PCT - that way you have a steady flow in the last and is easy on the liver - you could run it the whole cycle, oral tocicity is pretty overrated at low levels

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    first of all - 700mg of suspension is more test than 800mgs of test e - man has a good point on the rest - test e for 800-1000mg split in 2, deca maybe 400-500mg, split in 2 - I would do drol the first 4 weeks @ 75mgs - dont want to run drol and deca same time in case you might be progesterone sensitive - then 50mgs of dbol for weeks 10-12 and then the 3 weeks waiting for PCT - that way you have a steady flow in the last and is easy on the liver - you could run it the whole cycle, oral tocicity is pretty overrated at low levels
    Actually you're right CYCLEON, you get gram for gram with suspension as opposed to other oil based tests like Ent, cyp, etc. i think you only get about 66 percent of oil based test gram to gram ratio.

I have a question, off topic, everyone says when you hit 1 million posts, you reset your count to zero. is that a false rumor?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    of course Im right

post count is whatever I think it needs to be

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    of course Im right

post count is whatever I think it needs to be
    CYCLEON, Master of the highest post count, scariest avatar ive ever seen, 2nd in command to Jason the super super mod. haha jk, have you tried anadrol ? and if so what dosages have you experimented with? Let me know how your gains went with it and if you stacked anything with it.

CYCLEON, Master of the highest post count, scariest avatar ive ever seen, 2nd in command to Jason the super super mod. haha jk, have you tried anadrol? and if so what dosages have you experimented with? Let me know how your gains went with it and if you stacked anything with it.
    anyone else try a deca /test/anadrol cycle?

matty boy is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

iam on EDITED sustanon 270

Quote Originally Posted by WannabePro View Post
    is this the same brand that u are useing?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by matty boy View Post
    is this the same brand that u are useing?
    stellar first post, bumping a 6 year old thread to talk about lab names to a member who hasn't been here in a year.

Thread Information