Thread: Is it true?

wood is offline Associate Member

Is it true?

I know that clen eats muscle while eating fat. Is it true that if clen was taken with T3 then T3 wouldn't eat muscle? I searched and didn't find the answer I was looking for. Thanks

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    bro eat right, and train hard. u wont lose much muscle at all, and naw clen wont counter-act t3 sowwy

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Clen does have an anti-catabolic effect so it helps spare muscle when dieting, but when running t3 with it you need to run juice or you will lose a considerable amount of muscle mass.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    wood, I think ya got it wrong.
    clen does not eat muscle t-3 does. I think t-3 must be taken with crank, or you will lose a lot

wood is offline Associate Member
    Yeah my bad I had it backwards. I will be running it with Fina Cypio test and winny. Should I start it with the winny or at the begining of the cycle?

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    T-3 will eat anything that is the problem. I hate messing with my thyroid so I just diet hard and use some winny clen and primo forget t-3 that crap is to nasty.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Definitely not true. I used clen as part of PCT to help solidify gains and it worked real well. Never used t3 though

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmmtheIceman
    Definitely not true. I used clen as part of PCT to help solidify gains and it worked real well. Never used t3 though
    I have a hard time clen did anything to improve/keep your gains. Have you run the same cycle without clen? what are you comparing it to?

I think this because all of the "studies" on clen that say it is anti-catabolic, fail to say that this was tested in horses or other animals, and its anti-catabolic properties are exhibited in a type of muscle fiber that is non-existent in humans!

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Clen may have helped. I also used clomid, nolva, creatine, etc. By using the clen i kept my calories high and didnt put on any extra weight

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    I used clen only for cutting up without anything else , i combined it with cardio and my regular weight lifting regimn an di didnt lose any muscle i actually gained muscle appearance wise the first two weeks because clen does cause a posative nitrogen balance wich helps u maintain muslce and protein in the body.
    Jus make sure your getting your correct amount of protein and you'll be fine and wont lose muscle.

Thread Information