Yonzee is offline New Member

anavar, winny, clen

hey im gettin ready to start anavar , winny and clen to get cut and stronger, i am reading different stuff some say it wont mess with my natural test and some say it will, any good info on this? Also, thinking of running 15 mg a day for 4-6 weeks of var, 100ml of winny eod, and clen, does this sound alright. I only have 150 5mg pills of var.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    You need more var then that. At least 35-40mg min. 50mg ed is what I've used with great results. If you got winny suspension you'll need to shoot that ed and not eod. It is just the hormone suspended and has no ester attached. Therefor, when you inject it it will start to be absorbed right away. Some even go as far as to shoot suspensions 2xed. Oh, you should look into some test. Prop would be a good one if you're looking to get cut as it won't make you hold much water. Test should be the base of every cycle, regardless of bulking or cutting, that's more ester dependend, IMO.Any AAS will inhibit your HPTA. This is why we do PCT after each cycle. Test should be the base of every cycle, regardless of bulking or cutting, that's more ester dependend, IMO.

_ODC

Quote Originally Posted by Yonzee
    hey im gettin ready to start anavar, winny and clen to get cut and stronger, i am reading different stuff some say it wont mess with my natural test and some say it will, any good info on this? Also, thinking of running 15 mg a day for 4-6 weeks of var, 100ml of winny eod, and clen, does this sound alright. I only have 150 5mg pills of var.
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by Yonzee
    bump
    ok thanks, so can i do var for only like 20-30 days and have it be effective?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Being that it's so mild it's advised to be ran a minumum of 6 weeks. Some people even say as long as 12, although, this is not reccomended for the usual oral AAS. Few orals are not too toxic to the liver. Some that come to mind are primo acetate, andriol (test undecanoate), proviron to name a few.

_ODC

lilchef14 is offline Associate Member
    Bump

Quote Originally Posted by lilchef14
    Bump
    so where does one get clomid, and also, var winny and clen produce a good cutting effect?

Thread Information