SpruceView is offline New Member

Injectable winny vs. pill form

I took a cycle of the injectable a few years back and saw some decent results, just wondering if the pill form is equal or better? Also what the price range should be for a cycle? Thanks.

NUTRI-VET is offline Junior Member
    I personaly like the pills. I will send you a pm

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    From people i've talked to, they like results from the injectable better, but of course the convenience of the tabs.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm, injectable will produce better results, but obviousky its a lot easier to swallow some tabs, bare in mind you can drink winny, or at least i can
    :P

BigLikeBull is offline Junior Member
    the only pills I see are 2mg and u need like 50 mg each day in injectables right? so do they make bigger ones or whats the scoop?

youknowme is offline Member
    Injectable and oral winny shouldn't be aloud to carry the same name IMO. It's 2 completly different effects from 'em. I prefer injectable.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've only taken the pills and they worked well...
    FYI BigLikeBull - there are 10mg and 50mg pills out there...

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by youknowme
    Injectable and oral winny shouldn't be aloud to carry the same name IMO. It's 2 completly different effects from 'em. I prefer injectable.
    Well, both at 50mg ed cannot agree, but when you start to inject 100mg ed then injectable becomes the best means of delivery... and, wow, what results. Even though most say both are the same strain on the liver, I would not take 100mg orally. my vote "inject it"

Actually arthur, there are 2mg, 5mg, 10mg, 50mg and some UG lab has made 60mg capsules.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Well, both at 50mg ed cannot agree, but when you start to inject 100mg ed then injectable becomes the best means of delivery... and, wow, what results. Even though most say both are the same strain on the liver, I would not take 100mg orally. my vote "inject it"
    I agree...

Jackman is offline Banned
    i got same results of pills as i did injecting. With alot less hassle and pain mind you.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually arthur, there are 2mg, 5mg, 10mg, 50mg and some UG lab has made 60mg capsules.
    Thanks...

SpruceView is offline New Member
    Thanks, I appreciate the replies. The pills that I have are 50mg, yellow, and are in I believe are five sided. I haven't taken them yet but am pretty sure they are the real deal.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i can get 25mg tabs..... UG lab
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    The chinamen (IP) has 50's.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLikeBull
    the only pills I see are 2mg and u need like 50 mg each day in injectables right? so do they make bigger ones or whats the scoop?

Taken from my Winstrol Profile on BB4L:

"Although the anabolic ratio of this product is very high as compared to its androgenic actions, not many people report huge weight gains off of Stanozolol . Also, interestingly, it has a relatively weak AR binding ability, which is quite unusual for a “cutting” steroid . Many of the effects of this drug, as relates to building muscle, are from its very high protein synthesizing ability (J Am Vet Med Assoc. 1997 Sep 15;211(6):719-22; Can J Vet Res. 2000 Oct;64(4):246-8.).

Finally, even though Stanozolol is 17aa, making it orally available, it’s also available in injectable form. Injecting this compound (and yes, you can drink the injectable version, and no you shouldn’t) is superior to ingesting it orally in terms of nitrogen retention (Can J Vet Res. 2000 Oct;64(4):246-8.), and thus one would also imagine, for overall anabolism."

Full profile here:

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...ead.php?t=5285

Thread Information