Thread: Dbol w/Winny

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member

Dbol w/Winny

Who's ran dbol w/Winny? How were your're results? And yes, Test is in the mix. I am thinking run the dbol first and then end with winny..yes? no? I need some feedback from those who have ran those those two together.

notkwite is offline Junior Member
    my bro lives on that cycle alone. test, dbol , and winny. he swears by it, and rekons that the winny makes all the difference in the end, including helping maintain those hard earned kilos.

UNF12345 is offline Junior Member
    take some liver detoxs supp.s

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    well it depends on how long you plan on running the entire cycle. if there is a good 6 weeks or so in between the end of your dbol run and starting up winny, then i dont see too much of a problem.... but if you are running a, say, 10 weeker with 4 weeks dbol and 6 weeks winny, then your liver values will definately take a turn for the worse. as far as results, without giving any consideration to your health, i would say that the gains from both together should look very good. also, make sure you include a good anti e to cut down on some of that initial water bloat.

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the info bros..hey monster 'sup bro..haven't seen you in while at bb4L while..take care

Thread Information