alter beast is offline New Member

holy christ is this a pump or cramping?

Wow been doing fina at about 100mg a day for a little over a week now and I am doing leg extensions and after the 4th set I walked around and my legs almost locked up, it felt like they just cramped I am gettting about 2 gallons of water a day, now is it cramping or just some serious mother fuckin pump because I almost have to stop it is pumped so much and cannot even bend down for about 5 minutes then it goes away?

jmiro is offline Associate Member
    its not a cramp, its just a pumped intense feeling. eat some bananas before a workout to make sure.

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    fuk i had the same feeling doing legs the other day but im not taking anything so i dont no what it is.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    that happened to my hamstrings doing squats at high reps-wtf
    i blamed it on lowering my juice intake to low and not recovering from the earlier martial arts session. but that was it for legs after one set felt like they were splitting

planetx is offline Associate Member
    just some serious mother fuckin pump because I almost have to stop it is pumped so much and cannot even bend down

alterBeast
    Enjoy it my friend!!!! Kind of like the same feeling when you get an enormous pump in your arms and calves from just taking your trash from the kitchen to the garage on 50mg dianas or 100mg A-bombs!!

Thread Information