UNF12345 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation MODS need a hand...

need some opinions. 3rd cycle 220lbs at 5'10 at 13%bf.

1-4 prop 150/eod
    1-12 eq 400/ew
    1-13 test e. 500/ew
    5-13 tren ace. 50mg/ed
    10-15 winni 50mg/ed
    13-15 hcg
    16-19 pct...nova/clomid

???
    1. too many compounds? i want to try tren so maybe drop the eq and bump the tren up?
    2. planning on running ldex to keep bloat down. good idea?
    Last edited by UNF12345; 11-29-2004 at 01:08 AM.

youknowme is offline Member
    If you wanna see the effects of a specific subject it is best to only stack with as few compounds as possible. Always include test though!

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    yea, test as a base, why test prop and test e? id personally use test e all the way through, if you can take the shots, saying that tren ace needs to be shot ed or eod, so you could shoot the tren and prop at the same time

prop retaining less water than other tests, combined with the tren would give nice results
    the eq/winny look fine

although personally, i feel the cycle would be fine with just prop/eq/tren then hcg and pct planned as normal

try to keep things simple if possible

good luck bro

map

well i only have 25cc of prop and dont have money to throw down for more and have 50cc of test e. so i figured instead of running d bol or somthing to jumpstart my cycle id run prop to jump start the test.

figured i use my old thread... anyways need some help.

1-4 dbol 35mg/ed(frontload)
    1-12 eq 400/ew
    1-13 test e. 500/ew
    5-13 tren ace. 75mg/ed
    10-15 winni 50mg/ed
    14-15 prop 150mg/eod (backload)
    13-15 hcg
    14-15 nova
    16-19 pct...nova/clomid
    1-15 ldex

questions...
    1. is the eq nessecary...is it really worth running in this cycle???
    2. im looking for low bloat...and i kno d bol isnt the thing...while running dbol whats the best way to keep the bloat down? i was planing on running it b4 and after workouts only...have read some thread with ppl having good gains while low bloat with this style. or taking ur dosages throughtout the morning.
    Last edited by UNF12345; 11-29-2004 at 01:04 AM.

i kno someones out there

bmwrob is offline Member
    I was gonna run pretty much the same cycle until I read the thread on low dose cycles. I have done 3 cycles before of Test E @ 250mg/wk, Test E @250/wk with Winny and had really, really good results. Like I said... I was gonna bump it up to 500mg Test E/wk, 400 mgEQ, etc.... but like Bas8Kace (SP?) said in his threads.. " If you are already getting good results w/ low doses, why go that high?". Plus, now I have enough for 2... maybe even 3 low dose 13 weekers. I can slowly add compounds and see what they do to me at low doses and then go from there. Just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    yea, test as a base, why test prop and test e? id personally use test e all the way through, if you can take the shots, saying that tren ace needs to be shot ed or eod, so you could shoot the tren and prop at the same time

prop retaining less water than other tests, combined with the tren would give nice results
    the eq/winny look fine

although personally, i feel the cycle would be fine with just prop/eq/tren then hcg and pct planned as normal

try to keep things simple if possible

good luck bro

map
    I agree man. I don't know if I'd use the Winny in this one. Tren and EQ together are a bad @ss combo...especially with 2-3 weeks of prop to come off with. You'll get good results like this.

That cycle woudl be fine, Prop can be used to at the beginning, but it still takes a while to get in your system, although It is faster than some esters. Just make the prop injections ED not EoD, imo that should help

Good luck
    Alex

ya i was gonna front load with the prop but havent gotten it yet and have everythign else i need and had to get this thing going in order to cut up by spring. i will shoot the prop ed at 75mg i think.

as for the low dose cycles and why go higher...im new to this board so ill check out some of his articles. makes sense. alot of ppl including my self have that feeling more is better. whichi kno isnt right. but its hard when u have everything to be like no im gonna save this. anyways i will check out some of his articles and maybe lower or drop something.

thanks

Thread Information