dieseL atC is offline Member

Starting PCT.. planning Clean Bulker.

Well, I just finished up my Prop/Tren due to complications with the Tren (starting Clomid/Nolva PCT this morning). Decided to step away at week 8 and take some time off. I don't plan on cycling until atleast my birthday (July).. I'm going to cut some serious BF until then, aiming for 8-10% (15% now) This cycle went really well, except for the Tren-based sides. I gained 8-10lbs LBM, which I'm very happy with and maintained waist size and shirts fit like hell Anyways, here's what I was thinking about for my (4th) next clean bulker. Tell me what you think..

1-4 Prop @ 100mg/ed
    1-4 Winny @ 50mg/ed
    1-13 Test E @ 750/wk
    1-12 EQ @ 600mg/wk
    1-17 Femara @ 1.25mg/ed
    1-17 Nolva @ 20mg/ed
    15-17 Clomid @ 100mg/ed
    Last edited by dieseL atC; 11-15-2004 at 07:56 AM.

youknowme is offline Member
    Looks good but drop the nolva to 10mg ED during the cycle and bump it up to 20mg ED at PCT. I would end the cycle with some more prop as well WK 14-16. And use the searchbutton for a proper clomid schedule...

dieseL atC is offline Member
    I know how people say to "properly" cycle clomid.. I've had good success running it at 100mg for 3 weeks along with 20mg Nolva, gets the boys back very quickly - and I'm prone to gyno so I run nolva @ 20mg, hasn't effected my gains yet so why not? Thanks for the input tho bro.

youknowme is offline Member
    Do whats best for you, I'm glad it works out ok for ya' Good luck with some quality gains then!

Thread Information