Thread: EQ alone?

guns626 is offline Associate Member

EQ alone?

Has anybody ran eq alone? If so what was the results? When did you see strength gains? When did you see muscle gains?

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    they are going to chew you up for asking such a question, EQ needs to be ran at least 12 weeks for optimum result, you also need to run some kind of test with it at least 1 week longer. good luck.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    they are going to chew you up for asking such a question, EQ needs to be ran at least 12 weeks for optimum result, you also need to run some kind of test with it at least 1 week longer. good luck.
    some people cant stand to run test, so they run eq in place of test, and ive read it many tiems over and over.

spooledup is offline Banned
    Don't like test and love EQ.

EQ alone is a wonderful cycle. Especially for a first cycle.

Expect lean, retainable gains given proper PCT. EQ does shut me down pretty good so make sure about the PCT.

It starts to hit me around week 2-3 (which is earlier then most people). You'll notice subtle but consistent strength gains and quality muscle gains.

Last cycle I used EQ as a base with winstrol and var. Exceeded my weight goal and retained almost all of it.

I have a Dr appt tomorrow for blood work and when I get home the EQ will be in my quad

Eq/tren /winny/var...no test

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    im considering a eq only cycle myself. many bro's do it.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    Don't like test and love EQ.

EQ alone is a wonderful cycle. Especially for a first cycle.

Expect lean, retainable gains given proper PCT. EQ does shut me down pretty good so make sure about the PCT.

It starts to hit me around week 2-3 (which is earlier then most people). You'll notice subtle but consistent strength gains and quality muscle gains.

Last cycle I used EQ as a base with winstrol and var. Exceeded my weight goal and retained almost all of it.

I have a Dr appt tomorrow for blood work and when I get home the EQ will be in my quad

Eq/tren /winny/var...no test
    whats your pensis ever done to you.

carlo is offline Associate Member
    EQ is only is good but may need to stay on for 4 to 6 months in order to see good results.
    Carlito

_blank_
    Last edited by 8f7dn48dn3v5dn4d8f6kg; 04-14-2016 at 01:17 AM.

just listen to the majority here and use some sort of test along with it.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ghstay05
    4 to 6 months, sounds a little long to be on bro.....
    16 weeks is pretty standard for eq when used with other steroids .

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt do eq alone, just get some test e to throw in there

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    if you are gonna be injecting anyways, might as well add some test in the dart...

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    if you are gonna be injecting anyways, might as well add some test in the dart...
    exactly... i dont understand why u wouldnt? if u dont want thta much size then juice isnt for u

I agree with the comments concerning the test. If you're going to poke, POKE BIG, and throw the test in with everything. However....way back when I was just crawling into the wonderful world of AAS, I did an EQ only cycle because I did not want to get into it too hard too fast...I read alot and chose to do an EQ only cycle. I did 600mg a week for about 17 weeks and I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED. I gained lean hard muscle. I noticed it after about the 3-4 week mark. Hard as a rock, but it shut me down pretty good....f*ck...It pretty much shut me off so if you do it, make d*mn certain that you know what you need to do for pct. IMO, Prop would do you nicely with the EQ if you are wanting all lean hard gains.

guns626 is offline Associate Member

Eq

Hey bro, I really appreciate all the help you guys have given me. I am already running Test Cyp 400mg/wk and will add the EQ in 2 weeks at 300mg/wk. Thanks

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guns626
    Hey bro, I really appreciate all the help you guys have given me. I am already running Test Cyp 400mg/wk and will add the EQ in 2 weeks at 300mg/wk. Thanks
    Add it immediately. The eq takes longer for results, so for both to work synergistically start it now.

uberzone is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justincredible
    I agree with the comments concerning the test. If you're going to poke, POKE BIG, and throw the test in with everything. However....way back when I was just crawling into the wonderful world of AAS, I did an EQ only cycle because I did not want to get into it too hard too fast...I read alot and chose to do an EQ only cycle. I did 600mg a week for about 17 weeks and I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED. I gained lean hard muscle. I noticed it after about the 3-4 week mark. Hard as a rock, but it shut me down pretty good....f*ck...It pretty much shut me off so if you do it, make d*mn certain that you know what you need to do for pct. IMO, Prop would do you nicely with the EQ if you are wanting all lean hard gains.
    what were your stats at the time? 600mg for 17 weeks might be much for someone 132lb and 5'4. i'm only running 400mg a week for 12weeks.

Oh yeah man, I wasn't suggesting that anyone should run it like I did, I was just saying that I had done it like that quite a while back. You're right though, 600mg for 17 is a bit much for 132# 5'4". I'm 6'0" and at the time I was about 185#. I originally only wanted to run it for 14 weeks, but I loved what it did for me so much that I got stupid and stayed on it for and additional 3. I still love EQ. I have it in every cycle.

uberzone is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justincredible
    Oh yeah man, I wasn't suggesting that anyone should run it like I did, I was just saying that I had done it like that quite a while back. You're right though, 600mg for 17 is a bit much for 132# 5'4". I'm 6'0" and at the time I was about 185#. I originally only wanted to run it for 14 weeks, but I loved what it did for me so much that I got stupid and stayed on it for and additional 3. I still love EQ. I have it in every cycle.
    yeah, i just wanted to make a comparison because most guys are bigger than me already. i could use maybe 8 to 10 more punds of lean muscle and i figure i could get there lifting, good diet, and eq...i guess well see. i'm on my second week so i have plenty of time to go. thanks for replying though...

needle is offline Senior Member
    Never tried it alone! But my test onyl cycle was great. Be careful I heard it shuts ya down pretty hard!!!
    LET me no what happens!

Thread Information