anavar1 is offline Banned

my cycle?? advice?

question.. i was thinking about using test e and at the last 2 weeks using test prop to go right into the PCT? i know alot of ppl do this but if i am using say deca and eq i cant really tapper them off .. by using a shorter ester? so does it matter? is the PCT just for your test levles? could i do

1-13- test-e 700mg or 600mg?wk
    13-15- test prop 100mg ed
    1-14 eq 400mg
    1-13 deca 400mg
    1-4 androls 50mg and go into PCT right after my last shot of prop?

also what should i run during this? i was thinking letro 2.5mg ed and 10 mg nova ed and my pct clomid and nova? what does liqudex and armidex do ? should i include them?

also my last cycle i did 100mg of prop ed .. so that would be 700 a week . now is that equivalant to 700mg a week of test e.. or would it be a lil more?

anyone??

will some one help mee!!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    eric2484 is that you? if not i know your online twin. how many times are you going to ask the same question. do not answer this, it is called a rhetorical question.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    There is no point to do deca and eq together pic one, I dont know your past experience with AS so you would need to put more info as with weight, bodyfat, height, age . As for 75mg of prop on the last 3 weeks would be ok. Also Anadroll is extremely strong I dont know if you what to be taking that maybe d -ball would be better. As for armidex look it up in the pct posts. As for PCT also look it up.

who is eric 2484 and why do u keep calling me that??

Quote Originally Posted by anavar1
    This is quite the pickle... I have never called you that as anavar1. Research you posts. Research mine. I have called HALO7 and FastW56TA -eric2484 or 2474 but never you. How can you explain this? Do you log in as different people? I believe you are eric2484, and if you show me where I posted on your thread asking you this, I will apologize - but that doesn't mean it changes my mind. Copy the link or thread so you can get satisfaction or I have just proved you are posting as several people. CAUGHT YA STRAIT UP and by the way SLAP!
    Last edited by Mesomorphyl; 11-15-2004 at 02:10 PM. Reason: no few others... just these two

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    This is quite the pickle... I have never called you that as anavar1. Research you posts. Research mine. I have called HALO7 and FastW56TA -eric2484 or 2474 but never you. How can you explain this? Do you log in as different people? I believe you are eric2484, and if you show me where I posted on your thread asking you this, I will apologize - but that doesn't mean it changes my mind. Copy the link or thread so you can get satisfaction or I have just proved you are posting as several people. CAUGHT YA STRAIT UP and by the way SLAP!
    You Go Boy!!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Simplify the cycle!!! Drop the Abombs and the Deca . I'd jumpstart the cycle with Prop.

Do something like this.

Week 1 -4 Test Prop 75mg ED
    Week 1-14 Test E 500mg
    Week 1-13 EQ 400mg ED
    Week 1-14 Nolva 10mg ED
    Week 1-14 L dex .25mg ED
    PCT - CLOMID

mesomorphyl you never cease to crack me up, especially on the subject of eric2384 or whatever his name may be. but anyway listen to buylongterms advice on to jumpstart the test e with prop for the first four weeks. will be very beneficial if you ask me

PlasticFuture112, anavar1 wrote this and I am not the only one that believes this guy uses multiple alias'. I never called "him" that before.

hey

some one give me a straight answer!!please

there u go u called me that before on my other name... and yes i have two names i could of told u that if u just asked.. but i have no idea who eric 2487 or whatever his name is ... but im glad to see that u have nothing better to do then make these assumtions.. thanks nice try bro ..

oh yeah by the way SLAP!!

some one give me a straight answer!!please

there u go u called me that before on my other name... and yes i have two names i could of told u that if u just asked.. but i have no idea who eric 2487 or whatever his name is ... but im glad to see that u have nothing better to do then make these assumtions.. thanks nice try bro ..
    why do you need two names? so if you start to loose an argument you can back yourself up? or maybe you just want to spread around the absurdness so it looks like there are alot of dips on here? and you said thanks nice try... what does that mean, i called you out and you had no choice but to admit that you have multiple alias'. so see ya eric

Thread Information