Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Shaff is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Barbados,Caribbean
    Posts
    14

    Question!!!!!!!!!

    OK i know it might sound dumb to u guys but i need to know.
    Does a cycle end after your last injection or after clomid?
    Also when taking Clen do u split the tabs through out the day or all in 1 gulp.

  2. #2
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    B]depends on how you think of it and why this question is asked.... i would say after last injection.[/B]

    split 2-3x a day

  3. #3
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    1.I believe a cycle officially ends when your PCT ends...

    2.I split my clen dosages up..one big dose gives me a bitc.h of a headache
    Last edited by *Narkissos*; 11-15-2004 at 09:25 AM. Reason: forgot something

  4. #4
    Shaff is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Barbados,Caribbean
    Posts
    14
    ok thanks alot guys

  5. #5
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    1.I believe a cycle officially ends when your PCT ends...

    2.I split my clen dosages up..one big dose gives me a bitc.h of a headache
    i said after last injection because when people use the time on = time off route they dont count pct as on time.

  6. #6
    Dimes's Avatar
    Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    1,136
    I also beleive after pct ends.

  7. #7
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    i said after last injection because when people use the time on = time off route they dont count pct as on time.

    I realised this as well... but i believe personally that..till you've recovered total testicular function, in theory, you're 'ON'

  8. #8
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I realised this as well... but i believe personally that..till you've recovered total testicular function, in theory, you're 'ON'
    so say someone does a full 10 week cycle then pct for 3-4 weeks. They need to wait another 14 weeks to do another cycle? If what you say is true then you need to wait another 10 weeks past what already having your levels back to normal to cycle again if you use that approach which would not work very well. I guess you can argue it both ways.

  9. #9
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    so say someone does a full 10 week cycle then pct for 3-4 weeks. They need to wait another 14 weeks to do another cycle? If what you say is true then you need to wait another 10 weeks past what already having your levels back to normal to cycle again if you use that approach which would not work very well. I guess you can argue it both ways.
    In terms of time of between cycles..i think more is better...

    I'm not claming my opinion is necessarily right for anyone other than myself

  10. #10
    Imdealnjuice is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    74

    Quality Vet Cyp and Enanthate

    Hey guys i was just wondering if anybody grew off of the cyp or enanthate qv? I got alot stronger but as far as size... it was minimal. My friend is on some qv cyp right now on his 6th week and has not grew and inch but strength gains have went up a little.

  11. #11
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Imdealnjuice
    Hey guys i was just wondering if anybody grew off of the cyp or enanthate qv? I got alot stronger but as far as size... it was minimal. My friend is on some qv cyp right now on his 6th week and has not grew and inch but strength gains have went up a little.
    I believe if you actually want a response, it is advisable you start your own thread..not hijack someone elses

  12. #12
    Imdealnjuice is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    74
    im new to this sorry i didn't intend on hijacking somebody else's thread, im tying to figure out how to start my own. If you have any advice on how to start a new thread let me know. thanks.

  13. #13
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Shaff:
    you're from Barbados?
    Where?

    Imdealnjuice:
    Go back out into the steroid forum (or any forum for that matter)
    And there'll be a button above the posts...
    "New Thread"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •