Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Yonzee is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    42

    Anavar dose Question

    Starting my cycle of Animal Power Anavar today, going to be taking 30 mg a day for 4-5 weeks, i have 5 mg pills, do i take them all at once or spread the 6 pills out over the day? thanks

  2. #2
    GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    393
    My OPINION is take 3 -5mg in the AM and take 3-5mg about 2 hours before you workout assuming its in the PM. I would try to spread them out over a 6 hour period meaning 3 at one time and then 3 six hours after. JMO , Some people will tell you to spread them out over 8-10 hours but I think it depends on when you work out.

  3. #3
    Duke of Earl's Avatar
    Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,350
    I'd split it at least into 2 doses - morning and night - but with 6 pills ED a three way split would be nice and even 2 x AM, 2 x PM, 2 x B4 bed - keeps those blood levels nice and steady

    cant remember Vars halflife, but think its either 9 or 18 hrs

    if it's 9 then even split into 3 doses ED you can get up to a 50% swing in var blood concentrations
    Last edited by duckman; 11-15-2004 at 10:29 AM.

  4. #4
    Yonzee is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    I'd split it at least into 2 doses - morning and night - but with 6 pills ED a three way split would be nice and even 2 x AM, 2 x PM, 2 x B4 bed - keeps those blood levels nice and steady

    Right on, i work out in the am every morning, usualy a 2 mile run or so after i do my lifting, this is my first cycle ever so thanks with the help, also does one need clomid with winny and anavar ?

  5. #5
    Duke of Earl's Avatar
    Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,350
    I'd be careful running after lifting esp if you're bulking - I'd alternate lifting / cardio days

    You will need to do PCT so yes clomid would be good, trib during cycle also seems to make recovery easier (& keeps your nuts plump)
    Also even tho Var is not as harsh as some AS on the liver, I'd be really careful running 2 (17aa) orals at once (ie Var & winny) - if you do run both then be sure to get regular liver checks.

    I know some people bias their dose before lifting (ie take more of their var proir to workout) so you could do 15mg AM - workout, then 10mg PM then 5mg B4 bed - but this could get a bit complicated!

  6. #6
    Yonzee is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    I'd be careful running after lifting esp if you're bulking - I'd alternate lifting / cardio days

    You will need to do PCT so yes clomid would be good, trib during cycle also seems to make recovery easier (& keeps your nuts plump)
    Also even tho Var is not as harsh as some AS on the liver, I'd be really careful running 2 (17aa) orals at once (ie Var & winny) - if you do run both then be sure to get regular liver checks.

    I know some people bias their dose before lifting (ie take more of their var proir to workout) so you could do 15mg AM - workout, then 10mg PM then 5mg B4 bed - but this could get a bit complicated!
    thanks man just have to find some clomid now

  7. #7
    Duke of Earl's Avatar
    Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,350
    check board sponsor for clomid

  8. #8
    HeavyHitter's Avatar
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    I'd split it at least into 2 doses - morning and night - but with 6 pills ED a three way split would be nice and even 2 x AM, 2 x PM, 2 x B4 bed - keeps those blood levels nice and steady

    cant remember Vars halflife, but think its either 9 or 18 hrs

    if it's 9 then even split into 3 doses ED you can get up to a 50% swing in var blood concentrations

    thats good but i would also up your dosage as well. 30mg is way to little. I started at 40mg 6-8 weeks and i saw minimal results... If i were you, i would up it to atleast 50-60mg a day and make it for 6-8 weeks. 30mg ED for 4-5 weeks is gonna do nothing!!

  9. #9
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    thats good but i would also up your dosage as well. 30mg is way to little. I started at 40mg 6-8 weeks and i saw minimal results... If i were you, i would up it to atleast 50-60mg a day and make it for 6-8 weeks. 30mg ED for 4-5 weeks is gonna do nothing!!
    There is someone on this board this is working for and he gets crazy pumps that cut his workout short. 30mg per day

  10. #10
    HeavyHitter's Avatar
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    There is someone on this board this is working for and he gets crazy pumps that cut his workout short. 30mg per day
    god bless that one other person lol... you sure its not from whatever else he is taking. Im just speaking from past experience and what other ppls opinions gave me!!

  11. #11
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    god bless that one other person lol... you sure its not from whatever else he is taking. Im just speaking from past experience and what other ppls opinions gave me!!
    check your pm, this guy also has great gains with 10mg of winny.
    Last edited by Mesomorphyl; 11-15-2004 at 01:11 PM. Reason: more info

  12. #12
    GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    393
    Yeah.....Yeah, thats me I do get pumped up enough on 30 mg a day to a point where its hard to lift and I am not taking anything else RIGHT NOW. As far as 10mg of WIN I can feel the difference IN STRENGTH in less that 2 weeks of continuous use. The idea that you absolutely have to triple the dose of everything is laughable. There is not one person on this board that is identical to the next. Your body reacts different to everything you take. I can tell you that 500mg of Enanthate and 500 mg of Deca vs. 250 mg of each per week makes absolutely zero difference for me. I gain just as much and feel just as strong on a lower dose. Do you know why? because I have my blood work done before I get a prescription to see where my tes levels are at. How many people on here do that??? 1 in every 50?

    I can also tell you that at 9.5% bodyfat my body reacts to certain foods!! I am not a newbie thats been working out for 1 year. I've been lifting hard for 15+ years, I think I know my body by now. Ah Fu$# it whats the use lmao I couldn't possibly know how something effects my own body...............lmfao

  13. #13
    HeavyHitter's Avatar
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    Yeah.....Yeah, thats me I do get pumped up enough on 30 mg a day to a point where its hard to lift and I am not taking anything else RIGHT NOW. As far as 10mg of WIN I can feel the difference IN STRENGTH in less that 2 weeks of continuous use. The idea that you absolutely have to triple the dose of everything is laughable. There is not one person on this board that is identical to the next. Your body reacts different to everything you take. I can tell you that 500mg of Enanthate and 500 mg of Deca vs. 250 mg of each per week makes absolutely zero difference for me. I gain just as much and feel just as strong on a lower dose. Do you know why? because I have my blood work done before I get a prescription to see where my tes levels are at. How many people on here do that??? 1 in every 50?

    I can also tell you that at 9.5% bodyfat my body reacts to certain foods!! I am not a newbie thats been working out for 1 year. I've been lifting hard for 15+ years, I think I know my body by now. Ah Fu$# it whats the use lmao I couldn't possibly know how something effects my own body...............lmfao
    hey bro, i wasnt putting you down, i was just saying it is hard to believe.... 2ndly nobody on here was saying triple the dose of everything... just b/c your dose is a third of the standard/correct dose is not my fault!! I was merely giving some helpful advice.

    If your gonna get upset from the comments made on this board, especially when nothing negative was said directed at you, then dont post!!
    ..........lmao...............

  14. #14
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    hey bro, i wasnt putting you down, i was just saying it is hard to believe.... 2ndly nobody on here was saying triple the dose of everything... just b/c your dose is a third of the standard/correct dose is not my fault!! I was merely giving some helpful advice.

    If your gonna get upset from the comments made on this board, especially when nothing negative was said directed at you, then dont post!!
    ..........lmao...............
    Watch out... Looks like a tren fit coming on

  15. #15
    GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    393
    Who's getting upset? Just clarifying how my body reacts to things. How can you determine what is the "standard/ correct" dose for someone elses body?? I'm just curious what equation can figure out how my body or anyone elses body for that matter will react to any type of gear. Is it all the literature from all these different articles on line that say "most body builders will use 40 - 50mg of whatever" to acheive the maximum benefit. Most of the people on this board or anywhere else are not professional bodybuilders. lol

  16. #16
    HeavyHitter's Avatar
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    Who's getting upset? Just clarifying how my body reacts to things. How can you determine what is the "standard/ correct" dose for someone elses body?? I'm just curious what equation can figure out how my body or anyone elses body for that matter will react to any type of gear. Is it all the literature from all these different articles on line that say "most body builders will use 40 - 50mg of whatever" to acheive the maximum benefit. Most of the people on this board or anywhere else are not professional bodybuilders. lol

    bro when you take advil or tylonol, do you have an exact equation to see how much to take for your exact body type...... didnt think so d1ck!! Like i said before, i was just being helpful and giving the "common dosage" to what I (and most others) believe will get you your max gains....

  17. #17
    JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    272
    anavar doseage goes by weight 30 mg is a good dose for someone 180-200 lbs,, 4-5 weeks is too short try to do a minum of 8. ive used it before and its not that cost effective

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •