GrantC5 is offline Associate Member

(b)Pump so strong its hard to work out! What can I do??(b)

Taking Var and the pumps are so strong that I fail faster than I normally would. The weight I am pushing or lifting is higher than normal but after a set I am so swelled up I can hardly move. Right now I am 190-196 lbs, 5'10 with 9.5-10% bodyfat approx. I have not checked it in a few weeks. Is there anything to tone this down a little? I am not really complaining its insane the pump I get but I also want to be able to work out. Put it like this typing this has made my foremans swell up enough where its hard to type!!! NO JOKE

Var 30mg ed, 15 am 15 pm

Bump

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    That is good you don't have to kill yourself on the weights to gain muscle. Just lift heavier for fewer reps, mass gaining, and you will be just fine. I love those crazy pumps you know that everything is in sync.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Tell me about it, first time I got them I was freaking out, but they are great and you will get used to them, good luck!

big swoll is offline Member
    thats odd....var isn't really known for giving great pumps like that....however, i had the same thing happen to me when i was on dbol ....i couldn't decide if i liked it or not....i felt like it killed my workout....i could only do about half or three quarters of what i usually do

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    thats odd....var isn't really known for giving great pumps like that....however, i had the same thing happen to me when i was on dbol....i couldn't decide if i liked it or not....i felt like it killed my workout....i could only do about half or three quarters of what i usually do
    We all should be as lucky as GrantC5, genetics must play a big part in this paticular equation as he has also had good gains from 10mg of winny per day. I wish I could get bigger and have great pumps from 30mg of var or 10mg of winny for that matter. He is one lucky SOB

Quote: We all should be as lucky as GrantC5, genetics must play a big part in this paticular equation as he has also had good gains from 10mg of winny per day. I wish I could get bigger and have great pumps from 30mg of var or 10mg of winny for that matter. He is one lucky SOB

As I said before I can feel a strength difference in a couple weeks on 10mg of WIN a day and as sarcastic as you want to be everyones body is different. As far as genetics I have always been a little stronger than most people around me NATURALLY. I am not some newbie thats been working out for a year I have trained hard for 15 years plus, consistantly with hardly any large gaps. It's hard to believe someone can actually know their body and how it reacts to things. I also have blood work done regularly and have a prescription based on what my body is doing at that time. Naturally at 190-198 my bench is 415 for max. I can hammer curl the rack from 75 - 110 without throwing my whole body into it, leg press 800+, squat 465 comfortable, bent over rows 150's. Deadlift 485.

I would imagine based on your comments your just like the three guys at my gym that run tons of gear and sit and shoot the shi$ on how I must be doing tons of ****. Nope just a measly ol' 30 mg of Var a day......................

Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    Quote: We all should be as lucky as GrantC5, genetics must play a big part in this paticular equation as he has also had good gains from 10mg of winny per day. I wish I could get bigger and have great pumps from 30mg of var or 10mg of winny for that matter. He is one lucky SOB

As I said before I can feel a strength difference in a couple weeks on 10mg of WIN a day and as sarcastic as you want to be everyones body is different. As far as genetics I have always been a little stronger than most people around me NATURALLY. I am not some newbie thats been working out for a year I have trained hard for 15 years plus, consistantly with hardly any large gaps. It's hard to believe someone can actually know their body and how it reacts to things. I also have blood work done regularly and have a prescription based on what my body is doing at that time. Naturally at 190-198 my bench is 415 for max. I can hammer curl the rack from 75 - 110 without throwing my whole body into it, leg press 800+, squat 465 comfortable, bent over rows 150's. Deadlift 485.

I would imagine based on your comments your just like the three guys at my gym that run tons of gear and sit and shoot the shi$ on how I must be doing tons of ****. Nope just a measly ol' 30 mg of Var a day......................
    you sure your not on tren ???

I argue for a living this is the last place that could get me upset over something. As for proving how my body reacts to something only I will ever know that bro.

Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    I argue for a living this is the last place that could get me upset over something. As for proving how my body reacts to something only I will ever know that bro.
    Your ok man, youv'e dug in your heels on me before and no hard feelings. I was joking about having a tren episode ( if you have taken that you probably know what I am talking about )

I hear ya.

Jackman is offline Banned
    strength from 10mg of winny? Winny does not give much for strength at 50mg never mind 10! lucky you i guess. Everyone does react different thats why people should not start first cycles with high doses. Why do with 750mg as you can with 500.

Thread Information