Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Any Aussie's In here

didn't no where to ask so here will do, just looking for any Australians in this site to talk about what Juice they can get in Australia.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    im not aussie but i know a few. its pretty expensive down there and they have the best customs in the world

Huggy Bear is offline New Member
    I'm in australia. Yes they have one of the most strict customs areas in the world. I've had stuff seized by customs from overseas in the past. Thank god I now have a good domestic source. The prices are expensive.

stelz is offline New Member

juice in oz

watsup mate
    i get my gear from a source who owns a supplement shop, very expensive here i used to live in greece so i was shocked when i saw the prices on the black market here, you also gotta be careful there is alot of fake **** going around. i wouldnt trust anything from rwr or some company called pharmvet. i order tabs from an overseas source gets through customs no problems, try once to order sus 1ml amps, but it got seized so i dunno if its worth tring that again.

juice in oz

watsup mate
    i get my gear from a source who owns a supplement shop, very expensive here i used to live in greece so i was shocked when i saw the prices on the black market here, you also gotta be careful there is alot of fake **** going around. i wouldnt trust anything from rwr or some company called pharmvet. i order tabs from an overseas source gets through customs no problems, try once to order sus 1ml amps, but it got seized so i dunno if its worth tring that again.

conix is offline New Member
    hey yall il be visiting australia sydney tommorow. Where can i buy good BB supplements in sydney? pref reflex whey products?

slob is offline Member
    what happened when your sus got siezed stelz?
    did you get a letter or a visit from the cops or what?

notkwite is offline Junior Member
    just wondering if anyone knows what happens when ur gear gets seized? do they come and bust you, or do you just get one of those seizure notices and simply dont claim it?

i havent heard anything about it no seizure letter or nothing, so im stressing a bit, its been nearly 2 months now. i know i didnt get scammed my source gave me tracking numbers and when i go on auspost.com and track the package it just says waiting for clearance.

notkwite is offline Junior Member
    because its states that it waiting for clearance, wouldnt that suggest that it has been sent? so no scam? not sure bro, just do claim it if it does come up i suppose. depends if your willing to lose whatever it was, if you have a chioce that is. i feel for ya!

thanks bro
    do u ever mail order gear to oz? if so have u been successfull

REV
    REV is offline New Member
    Heyas,
    there was an old post about customs seizure in Australia.
    Gear got siezed by customs

Thread Information