Thread: hair tests????

Brandon042513 is offline New Member

hair tests????

hey i have a quick question with anyone for info

i have been taking steroids for a while i no the effects and everything and i no that they have to test exactly for steroids in a piss test, and i no that a drug test using piss is not for steroids unless tested for exactly for juice. The question i have is about hair tests does anyone know if when u get hair tested can those come up positive for steroids please let me know asap i am in danger of gettin hair tested so i need to know as soon as someone can tell me

thanks
    B

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I would not worry about hair, what would they see in the test? dht? ooooo maybe they can tell you if you will loose your hair soon. If it is 19 nor they can see just say you bought some prohormones at gnc bofore they took them off the shelf.

Georgie is offline Member
    Actually there is a hair test for steroids . They implemented it in the 2004 olympics. Do a google search. You will find the info

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    Actually there is a hair test for steroids. They implemented it in the 2004 olympics. Do a google search. You will find the info
    sh1t, I stand corrected, Georgie is that your hand print across my face?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    There's 2 different types of hair tests: One is for rec drugs, and one for steriods .
    If this is something work related I doubt they'd test you for steriods.
    The test can detect drug use up to 90 days and sometimes longer depending on hair lenght.
    I think you'll be fine...

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro they won't be hair testing you for roids unless you are an olympic athelete or under suspicion in the military -if it is a job thing it is for rec drugs

Brandon042513 is offline New Member
    thanks a lot guys for your help im at a military school so thats why i was wondering.....well in the college so i was just wondering if they were 2 hair test me which i no is for drugs so i doubt that theyd b usin ne type of hair tests for roids.....

thanks B

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon042513
    thanks a lot guys for your help im at a military school so thats why i was wondering.....well in the college so i was just wondering if they were 2 hair test me which i no is for drugs so i doubt that theyd b usin ne type of hair tests for roids.....

thanks B

No problem Bro anytime

Thread Information