burning is offline Junior Member

Hi, would anyone advse against sustanon and Dbol for a first cycle? Thanks

Hi,

Unfortunatly due to my financial situation, Im unable to create the ideal cycle. I have however got a reliable supplier who can do fair prices on sustanon . £20 per 2000 (30 dollas...) Would you advice against sustanon? Many thanks

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    unless you like doing many injections I would advise against it. if you leave to much time in between injections you get unstable blood levels, and can feel like crap while on sust. You cant get enanthate or cyp? If not then run 125 mg sust every other day if it is your first cycle

dtr98 is offline Member
    i did sust 1st cycle, eod shots are ok. was using a 22g but went to a 25g, just takes a little longer to inject. and start at 125mg eod

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Go with a Test E or Cyp. Less injections and easier to keep your blood levels more stable.

Also, just because you don't have enough $$$, doesn't mean you should do a cycle incorrectly. Save up and do it right!

Quote Originally Posted by burning
    Hi,

Unfortunatly due to my financial situation, Im unable to create the ideal cycle. I have however got a reliable supplier who can do fair prices on sustanon. £20 per 2000 (30 dollas...) Would you advice against sustanon? Many thanks

hey bro i'm on my first cycle & its sus & dbol i'm in the end & ending it with winny its been great cycle for me but like the guys said u have to inject sustanon EOD & let me tell you sometimes its painful & you have to inject in your delts legs i dont recommend it but if you can inject eod so its ok go with it by the way if you are going to do this cycle get some b12 & mix it with sustanon because susta hurts when you inject it & mixing b12 with susta will give you painfree injection

good luck

k_dogg is offline Associate Member
    dont let people scare you off with tales of pain and frequent injections.
    firstly... if your not willing to do EOD then there is something wrong. maybe your not willing to make a commitment to AS. its easy...it takes a couple of seconds. just shoot it.
    secondly the pain thing. ever been punched in the arm before? ever had a tetanus shot? well thats what its like. so what? its going to make you big and strong. just do it.
    i did sust e3d cycle alone for 10 weeks as my first cycle. it was good. gained 24lbs and kept 18.
    im now about to start my second sust cycle with ED shots to see if it makes a difference.
    id recommend doing .5ml (125mg) eod for 10-12 weeks.
    that works out to about 437mg/wk.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Go for it, 500 mg and d-bol to jumpstart will be fine, especialy if it is ur first cycle, good luck

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    It would better to use a single ester test for a first cycle but you could get away with sust.

chgolatin2 is offline Junior Member
    Bro, just stick to regular test, you would do fine with it. Sustanon requires to many frequent injections, dbols is too hard on your liver, especially on your first cycle, nothing wrong with the standard test. BTW, what are your stats, training exp, bf%, diet?

Do some research b4 you jump onto any cycle, AAS requires money, time and effort and of course KNOWLEDGE!!!!

Good luck! Latin

I did my first cycle with sus 1ml/e3d and 30mg dbol a day, then mixed .5ml of prop ed also, it was ok, I think a single ester would have been better for a first cycle, I mean like 500mg of test cyp or test e. wouldnt have to do as many injections and probally a better first cycle. I say go ahead and do the dbol, 20-40mg a day depending on what your willing to do, just do them the first 4 weeks though, then stop them, and take 1g milk thistle a day, and try to get soem extra B-6 I think it is, will help your liver out

hope this helps
    Alex

hope this helps

I did my first cycle with sus 1ml/e3d and 30mg dbol a day, then mixed .5ml of prop ed also, it was ok, I think a single ester would have been better for a first cycle, I mean like 500mg of test cyp or test e. wouldnt have to do as many injections and probally a better first cycle. I say go ahead and do the dbol, 20-40mg a day depending on what your willing to do, just do them the first 4 weeks though, then stop them, and take 1g milk thistle a day, and try to get soem extra B-6 I think it is, will help your liver out

hope this helps
    Alex

k_dogg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chgolatin2
    Sustanon requires to many frequent injections...
    Do some research b4 you jump onto any cycle, AAS requires money, time and effort and of course KNOWLEDGE!!!!
    why is it to many shots? how hard is it to shoot ed or eod? maybe if he isnt willing to take a little shot that often he isnt ready?
    im an advocate for sust because it worked really quick for me. frontloading wasnt necessary. i got big quick and my gains were good. maintained them well. with cyp it took 5 weeks to notice. and then it was over 6 weeks later. sust i had steady gains for 10 weeks

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    Does omna have to be injected just like sust because they are practically the same.

Imdealnjuice is offline Banned
    Yeah since they are both really the same i would inject the same.

Jackman is offline Banned
    maybe im not understanding this but your getting 2000 sust amps for 30 bucs?

whoa whoa whoa i know we cant give out sources but come on bro i gotta know if thats how much youre gettin it for
    Last edited by Natural1; 11-15-2004 at 05:07 PM.

PowerTheory is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    It would better to use a single ester test for a first cycle but you could get away with sust.
    I agree.. The four different esters in sust.. really mess with your blood sugar levels... I did sust for my first cycle and i was sooo tired on and off ..... go with Test E

if you are shooting e3d how much is it ml and mg

Thread Information