Thread: New Guy in town

ali3n8 is offline New Member

New Guy in town

Hello I am interested in taking steriods and I just wanted some advice for a begineer. First let me tell you a little about myself, I am 5'9 210lbs but you couldnt tell, anyway Im interested in shedding a couple of pounds then building it back up in muscle. Im not looking to get really big, just look cut and gain a little mass, I have been doing some research on my own but not sure what to take also imm not really into injecting anything would just like to go the oral route, any suggestions on a cycle and routine?

Please Help
    Last edited by ali3n8; 11-22-2004 at 11:57 PM.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    ok bro 1st of all if u just want to shred fat hit the cardio hard and get a clean diet going.

2nd of all if ur not into injecting then steroids arent for u.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    yup i agree... diet and cardio are the way to go. steroids don;t magically make you lose fat and gain muscle... Also no needle= no cycle

Ok so I guess I cannot take the oral route any suggestions on a cycle for a newbie?

Quote Originally Posted by ali3n8
    Ok so I guess I cannot take the oral route any suggestions on a cycle for a newbie?
    Just get some Test Enanthate 250 and take it twice a week for 8-10 weeks. Check out Pheednos pct thread for your post cycle. Diet according to your desired results.

littleguns is offline Associate Member

Here's a lil help

If you wanna burn off the fat, and im guessing your a guy who doesn't wanna work for it like most all people who roid *myself included*, then just diet and take an eca stack. As for your first cycle, without injecting, you arn't gonna gain hardly anything worth keeping. I'd say you probably want the toned look, so if i was you i'd do a Test/eq cycle.

test E 400mg's week 1-14
    EQ 400mg week 1-12
    Nolvadex 10mg everyday

30 mins of cardio daily...walk...run...whatever you feel like

let me know if you needhelp with PCT

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    do a search on first cycle or do as JI said and go with the enanth 250 2x's a week for 8-10.. no need to thrown in EQ or anything else for that matter for a first time. Nolva 10 mg ED and then bump to 20 @ pct.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Do some research Bro. Don't come here and expect someone to tell you what you should do.

Do you even workout? How old are you?

MT

Little guns thanx you hit it right on the nose Im looking for the toned athletic look, the names you mentioned are familiar, but im not familiar with what eq is, Now I see you also suggested I take nolvadex , is there a chance here I may have major or minimal side effects from estrogen production?

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    Do some research Bro. Don't come here and expect someone to tell you what you should do.

Do you even workout? How old are you?

MT

I believe the name of this forums is "steriod questions" I am asking steriod questions. Also Try reading my first post I already stated I did research, just because one does research does not nesscarily mean one would be confident in going by the information he researched. If im not mistaken when Im asking a question ummm that is research so buzz off if you do not have any positive input

Thread Information