juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

Uni-vex Products And Cycle Critique

How Are Their Products (univex) Ill Be Ordering All My Gear With Them Great Prices Are They Quality And Reliable

Heres My Next Cycle

1-4 15-20mg Dbol Ed
    1-12 Test E 250mg 2x A Wk.
    1-15 Eq 200mg 2x A Wk.
    13-18 Prop 70mg Ed
    13-18 Winni 50mg Ed
    10-22 Clen 60mg 80mg 100mg 120mg
    1-23 Nolva 20mg Ed
    19-22 Clomid 100mg Ed
    1-13 Femara 2.5mg Ed
    Milk Thistle, Tylers, B-5, Accutane If Needed, Cranberry Extract, Vitamins, Creatine

Im Keeping Doses Low Bcuz I Grow On Low Doses

Gills is offline Associate Member
    Univex is top notch.

**** Bros No Responses This Board Is Not As Good As It Was

Thanks For The Critiques On My Cycle Bros

You answered your own question...you're going to order all of your gear from them...so...you clearly (already) think they make good products...

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    You answered your own question...you're going to order all of your gear from them...so...you clearly (already) think they make good products...
    UUUMMMH NO IM ASKING IF THEY MAKE GREAT PRODUCTS AND IF THEY ARE RELIABLE PLUS CRITIQUE MY CYCLE COULD USE MORE INPUT ON IT DOSES WILL REMAIN THE SAME BUT HOWS THE LAYOUT LOOK

I didn't think you were actually asking...Sorry...usually the little curvey symbol follows a question. I didn't really see any in your first post... It looks like this:

?

In answer to your question on quality, their quality is very average. Their Boldenone400 contained 344mgs/ml instead of the claimed 400.

I think Univex was genuinely concerned with those results, though; and will make an effort to have better quality control in the future.

Here are the lab-tests, if you are interested:

http://www.synergymuscle.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=167

The cycle looks fine...I don't see why you'd run nolv and femera concurrently though. Or why femera would be run at such a high dose...

Univex is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    The cycle looks fine...I don't see why you'd run nolv and femera concurrently though. Or why femera would be run at such a high dose...
    I agree with hooker. Femara is pretty powerful... probably could half the dosage.

As for his other statement that we are "Average" ! We had a test come back that alarmed me. We were 14% off label claim. Which made me pretty pissed, because we usually overdose by 7-10%. We did a test on our First batch of Primo and it was 9% off. We also tested our prop and it was 10% overdosed. Well, to make sure underdosing does not occur. We overdose everything by 20%. Also, 10's are 11ml and20's are 21ml bottles. So please change that to "Above Average."

Quote Originally Posted by Univex
    We did a test on our First batch of Primo and it was 9% off. We also tested our prop and it was 10% overdosed. Well, to make sure underdosing does not occur. We overdose everything by 20%. Also, 10's are 11ml and20's are 21ml bottles. So please change that to "Above Average."
    Yup. No worries. I'll change that statement....
    As soon as I have a copy of those other tests in my hands, and verify their validity with the lab who did them, I'll gladly change that statement.

Not until then, though.

Thread Information