gastroman is offline New Member

Question plataue, looking to add to my cycle

I HAVE REACHED A PLATAUE AND FEEL THAT I HAVE NOT INCREASED IN STRENGTH OR MASS IN 2 WEEKS. PLEASE LOOK AT MY CYCLE AND LET ME KNOW WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING WRONG ,,,I TRAIN CORRECT AND MY DIET IS CLEAN AND LEAN.. I KNOW IM NOT GETTING IN ENOUGH PROTIENS BUT IM TRYING. I WAS THINKING OF ADDING FINA OR ENANTHATE TO MY CYCLE FOR THE NEXT 5 OR 6 WEEKS... ANY COMMENTS

400MG CYP 2X WEEK = 800 MG PER WEEK FOR THE PAST 12 WEEKS
    300MG DECA 2X WEEK = 600MG PER WEEK FOR THE PAST 5 WEEKS AND I WANT TO CONTINUE THE DECA FOR 5 MORE WEEKS
    TOMAXAFIN 10 MG EOD.

I WANT TO ADD FINAPLIX OR ENANTHATE HOW MUCH AND HOW OFTEN TO HELP ME GET OUT OF THIS RUT..
    THANKS,,,

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Enan and cyp are pretty much exactly the same and no need to do both. You shouldnt mix fina and deca .
    If you know you're not getting in enough protein I would get your diet in check instead of worrying about taking more drugs.

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    Bro... your cycle, like Ejuicer said - you shouldn't run Cyp and Enan together. No need to.

Work on your diet first - again, as Ejuicer said, you shouldn't be worried about adding more chemicals to make up for your plateau that you may have reached.

Once your diet is perfected, and if you are still stuck, then after this cycle worry about another compound.

For now, good luck - keep us posted.

MuX

gastroman is offline New Member
    thanks for the advice, I do take it seriously and apreciate your comments.. is this rut common ? especially on this cycle... I hear ya about the cyp and enan and agree.. why should you not mix deca and fina.. I have spoken to several others who do now.. not that i would jump off the bridge if someone told me to.. but education is what i need. I started to drink whey protien each day now to increase my protien intake..
    thanks again.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    10 to 1 your diet is off......keep eating to make up for the weight you've been gaining

UNF12345 is offline Junior Member
    tren and deca together are a no no...both are very suppressing

Thread Information