k_dogg is offline Associate Member

Sustanon with minor shoulder injury...

the medic thinks i may have a slight tare in my left rotator cup (shoulder) and im booked in to see the doc on monday. has anyone had experience with it? i just started a course of sustanon 250 and i actually dont feel pain in my shoulder. its just that it aches a bit sometimes and there is a slight clicking in it when i rotate my arm a certain way. it doesnt bother me at all when i train. i only had my first shot yesterday thinking my shoulder was fine then i had it looked at today just incase.
    i was thinkng of training anyway (im doing a bulking cycle) and being extra careful with my form and that shoulder in particular.
    as i said the pain isnt debilitating. i wouldnt even call it pain. just a very dull ache sometimes(only had one shot so pain isnt lessened due to sust) and a slight clicking if i move it around a certain way.

anyone else had an experience with this type of injury? was it very painful for you? did you train anyway?
    any advice welcome
    Last edited by k_dogg; 11-16-2004 at 01:18 AM. Reason: change title a little

k_dogg is offline Associate Member
    bump

have any of you guys used steroids while nursing a minor injury? i hear test is good for joints...fills them with fluids. there is no discomfort while i train so im thinking i will continue the sustanon course. just be a lot more form concious and have a spot for every set and make sure im attentive to the shoulder and any discomfort i may feel.
    the next 3 months are really the only 3 i have free for uninterupted injections/trainin so its best time to start. i may just not lift as heavy but try upping my rep range.
    thoughts??

Thread Information