Thread: EQ Tendons

shoulders23 is offline New Member

EQ Tendons

I recently tore all my ankle tendons and theyre loose and weak and i dont have time for surgery with baseball starting in march. Ive read that EQ may help tendon growth. Would it help me, and if so should i stack it with a form of test?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shoulders23
    I recently tore all my ankle tendons and theyre loose and weak and i dont have time for surgery with baseball starting in march. Ive read that EQ may help tendon growth. Would it help me, and if so should i stack it with a form of test?
    Personally EQ and Deca have helped me with sore joints and tendons, but I'm not sure abount actual growth. I know they are like a lube for your joints which cuts down the pain. And yes, def. stack with test.

spooledup is offline Banned
    I personally think juicing while injured is a waste. You're putting your body through a lot of stress when you don't have full capability to grow.

Nothing is going to miracuously heal your tendons except time and diet. If I wanted an AAS cycle for tendon strength it would be EQ and oxandrolone.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Personally EQ and Deca have helped me with sore joints and tendons, but I'm not sure abount actual growth. I know they are like a lube for your joints which cuts down the pain. And yes, def. stack with test.
    Test is detrimental to tendon growth bro.

Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    Test is detrimental to tendon growth bro.
    Hmmm. What is this based on? (or are you just anti-test?). While on a deca + Test cycle, my back pain disappeared. It works wonders for me regardless of test in the cycle. I guess everyone reacts differently though.

statuZ is offline Banned
    test reduces collagen synthesis by 60% while equippose raises collagen synthesis somehwere like 180% or something like that.

youknowme is offline Member
    Deca helps joints...EQ ruins them...

imann is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Hmmm. What is this based on? (or are you just anti-test?). While on a deca + Test cycle, my back pain disappeared. It works wonders for me regardless of test in the cycle. I guess everyone reacts differently though.
    Yes, axe he is anti-test and a "knowitall" to go along with it.....he said that he going to run EQ and tren ace with 0 test......he tried to tell someother noob that test is not necessary and the kid was wanting to run deca ........fvckin' incredible....you just can't help some people he also said that test does absolutly nothing for him?????????????

http://www.superiormuscle.com/showthread/t-165.html

No. I'm not "anti-test". I just happen to not like what it does for me. I get great results without it. I do believe it has value for others and I respect that.

What I get sick of is people (who have proabably never tried a "no test" cycle) cramming it down other peoples throat that they can't do a cycle without it. Biggest bunch of crap...

I respect what other poeples goals are and look very closely at them before recommending a compound. That's why I think it's irresponsible to blindly recommend test for everyone ( i.e....no test no cycle).

http://www.superiormuscle.com/showthread/t-165.html

No. I'm not "anti-test". I just happen to not like what it does for me. I get great results without it. I do believe it has value for others and I respect that.

What I get sick of is people (who have proabably never tried a "no test" cycle) cramming it down other peoples throat that they can't do a cycle without it. Biggest bunch of crap...

I respect what other poeples goals are and look very closely at them before recommending a compound. That's why I think it's irresponsible to blindly recommend test for everyone ( i.e....no test no cycle).
    I did a deca only cycle before. I did not get deca dick, and kept most of my gains (which werent great though). I have come to respect poeple like you that do not like test. I like test and will stick with it, but I also recognize it is not completely neccesary.

Thanks

Now lets go grow

Thanks

Now lets go grow

Nobody has ever been able to confirm the numbers of "Facts" Animal Mass gives in this article. Ever. Ever. Ever. I've tried. Bask8Kase has tried...and frankly not one person has ever been able to find a study confirming anything in this Animal Mass thread. Ever. And (not surprisingly) Animal Mass lists zero references and makes zero citations.

I assume the numbers in his post are simply winning lottery numbers, cereal numbers off of a candy bar, or from recording random throws at a dart board.

Thats also where I assume most of the numbers being thrown around in this thread are from.

I find it very disheartening that there are so many numbers and facts being thrown around in this thread, yet not one valid study from a peer-reviewed medical journal is referenced.

Here's one study I found on the first page of a google search:

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/article...-synthesis.htm

Basically says no collagen synthesis for test but yes for winstrol . Search the article for "testosterone ".

Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    test reduces collagen synthesis by 60% while equippose raises collagen synthesis somehwere like 180% or something like that.

This information is correct.

There's nothing in that Meso link that was posted that in any way, shape, or form supports or even suggests slightly the validity of the Animal Mass thread in the other link. I'm at a loss to figure out it's relevance in this thread as a supporting body of evidence for the Animal Mass thread/link.

needle is offline Senior Member
    I have some first hand experience with this question. I blew my knee out twice in football and after it was fixed it hurt to stand on after a long day of anything! I jumped on some test and my knee felt like it was never injured!!! The actual stability felt a little better but the pain is 100% completly gone.!!! Now that im on EQ and test its even better now. I can say that my knee is almost 95% back to normal! YEs i would recomend test, its not going to fix anything but as far as joint lube it will do wonders!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    There's nothing in that Meso link that was posted that in any way, shape, or form supports or even suggests slightly the validity of the Animal Mass thread in the other link. I'm at a loss to figure out it's relevance in this thread as a supporting body of evidence for the Animal Mass thread/link.
    Huh? You've got to be kidding me? I disagree entirely.

The study directly supports the FACT that testosterone doesn't promote collagen synthesis and winstrol does. Is that not what AM's article states? As far as test "inhibiting" collagen synthesis the article didn't make that bold of a statement, I will agree with that.

The fact that test doesn't promote collagen synthesis reenforces my point that test is not a good idea for tendon growth and that there are much better alternatives. So yes, the link clearly supports that point.

needle is offline Senior Member
    ALL I KNOW IS THAT my knee feels like new after two surgeries!!! I have absoutly no PAIN at all. When i come off thats a diferent story. So i guess all the studies are wrong guys! lol

Thread Information