WannabePro is offline Associate Member

Exclamation FAMOUS for being called the POUND A DAY drug.....please read

I hear that Denkall and QV are good companies. what makes them so good???? Does Denkall only make anadrol at 75mg per tablet? Its a yellow tablet with a little line down the middle. Has anyone used these before and if so how did you like or dislike it? I would really like to know if you guys know if Denkall has any fakes out there as well as QV. thanks a lot

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    pound a day huh . I have tried the cypiotest from denkall and the teston from QV (both cyp) and liked the results. But I have been hearing bad things about QV lately (underdosed).

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    pound a day huh . I have tried the cypiotest from denkall and the teston from QV (both cyp) and liked the results. But I have been hearing bad things about QV lately (underdosed).
    anything else bad? do you know if they're are any qv or denkall fakes out there or all their stuff legit

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WannabePro
    anything else bad? do you know if they're are any qv or denkall fakes out there or all their stuff legit
    Yes there are definitely fakes for both out there. Check the fakes and steroid picture forum to make sure you have legit gear. Both will have holograms and should look a certain way. If you're good, fakes are usually easy to spot.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    QV was at one time said to be faked often. To be honest I quit reading any thread related to QV two years ago after I got a batch of their bunk sh*t. There are a number of other guys on this board that got their same underdosed, overly painful, dirtball batches (007, 009). I havent seen anyone talk much negative like they have QV so if you have to decide between the two it should be apparent what my decision would be.

Just spend the extra cash and go with BD labs. They can be a bit pricey but ive had nothing but great results from them so far.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    Just spend the extra cash and go with BD labs. They can be a bit pricey but ive had nothing but great results from them so far.
    BD, what does that stand for and what country? sorry

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    British dragon/dispensaries i think

jon_83 is offline Junior Member
    i just finished a bottle of denkall d-bol got ok results, put on about 13 pounds, plus i'm still runnin my qv test e seems to be alrite also

UNF12345 is offline Junior Member
    a few of my friends had bad experiences with qv test e. 50ml vial...it was way underdosed.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Go with BD, they are aweome, have gained almost a pund a day on their dbol .

Pork Chop is offline Member
    I hear that Denkall and QV are good companies. what makes them so good???? Does Denkall only make anadrol at 75mg per tablet? Its a yellow tablet with a little line down the middle. Has anyone used these before and if so how did you like or dislike it? I would really like to know if you guys know if Denkall has any fakes out there as well as QV. thanks a lot
    I've used:

Denkal Bdol - good, but not as good as the russian blister pack tabs

QV - Cyp and Enan. Also good. Check the Cyp lot number with the qv website, there was a batched that tested ridiculously low.
    I only checked it after i was doing 750mg/wk and it felt like 500.. i was right.

All my stuff comes in box, hologram and shrinked wrapped. Try to avoid anything that isn't.
    Last edited by Pork Chop; 11-16-2004 at 08:18 AM.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Gain a pound a day when on, loose a pound a day when off. And a lot of it is BS water bloat worst thing anything else I've done. With me it filled in the area between my skin and spin (back) with real puffy water bloat. It all comes off in record time even when stacking other roids with it at same time. Personally I consider anadrol to be a nearly useless drug. Also talk about roid rage , it made me a mean and nasty person when on. Feel like crap all the time.

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Gain a pound a day when on, loose a pound a day when off. And a lot of it is BS water bloat worst thing anything else I've done. With me it filled in the area between my skin and spin (back) with real puffy water bloat. It all comes off in record time even when stacking other roids with it at same time. Personally I consider anadrol to be a nearly useless drug. Also talk about roid rage, it made me a mean and nasty person when on. Feel like crap all the time.
    did you get strength gains?

Imdealnjuice is offline Banned
    I honestly after dealing with QV products, its all trash, underdosed and its not worth your time.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop
    did you get strength gains?
    I stacked deca and test e with the anadrol ... strength gained was by those drugs... I took the drols as my source cut me like a blow out good deal, something like 50 pills for $20... so I said sure, why not, lets try it... I was already in my 5th week of other stuff, I did not notice any new extra strength that wasnt already provided by the deca/test E, nor did I see any lost when I ran out of the drols, except my base cycle continue AFTER the drols, the 15 extra pounds the drols put on, came off just as fast in spite of remaining on deca/test E. I had gained 20 lbs on the deca/test, the drols spiked me up with an extra 15 lbs... it was all useless water bloaty pounds, and boy did I look and feel better then those drol pounds came off.

Not only that but I am 39 with a full head of hair, never lost any hair... while I was on the drols, I had hair falling out like hell..... luckily my genes to not favor male pattern baldness so what came out actually resprouted and has grown back since ending the drols, however I was basically naturally smooth chested before, the drops now caused me permanent change and I have body hair growing all over my chest and abs for first time in my life and this appears to be a permanent change. Watch the hair with the drols... nothing else I have done including testosterone has ever made any hair fall out, just the drols.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-16-2004 at 12:39 PM.

Thread Information