iluvttokyo is offline Junior Member

hair loss and cutters

well ive been away from the board for some time but im thinking of doing another cycle. My major concern is hairloss and the last cycle i did was fina prop and then finished with enth eq which the fina prop was ran for 8 weeks and the enth eq was ran for for 10 weeks. I noticed more hair loss with the eq enth. I loved the results i saw on the tren but im still skeptical of it considering hairloss is a BIG concern. So is there any cutters out there that would help me add a lil mass and lean me out. Im currently cycling clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and doing cardio 4 times a week for 30 min a shot and lifting 4 times a week as well. any and all help is appreciated.

Njectable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvttokyo
    well ive been away from the board for some time but im thinking of doing another cycle. My major concern is hairloss and the last cycle i did was fina prop and then finished with enth eq which the fina prop was ran for 8 weeks and the enth eq was ran for for 10 weeks. I noticed more hair loss with the eq enth. I loved the results i saw on the tren but im still skeptical of it considering hairloss is a BIG concern. So is there any cutters out there that would help me add a lil mass and lean me out. Im currently cycling clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and doing cardio 4 times a week for 30 min a shot and lifting 4 times a week as well. any and all help is appreciated.
    hmm could always go anavar and prop .. i know alot of guys run that to cut up and harden up, also has minimal sides

iluvttokyo is offline Junior Member
    prop isnt hard on the hair? and from what i thought that cycle is alot of loot for minimal gains, but not to sure

Thread Information