bunkerking58 is offline Junior Member

Unhappy 17 W/ gyno needs help

hey guys well i have had pretty bad gyno since i was liek 13 i allways thought it was cause i was jsut fat and it would go away i have allwayts been really embarressed to take my shirt off and stuff its basically crippeled my childhood well i finally decided to talk to my parents about it and im goign to a doctor tomorrow and hopefully surgrie soon i never really knew what it was untill thsi board came along so thanks but what i am wondering is if i do get surgrie how long will i not b able to lift for if at all and also is it pain ful and does it leave a big scar i mean im deff gonna do it but im just wanting to be prepared for this thanks for all your help

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    holy shlt that was a long @ss sentence.

have you ever heard of punctuation?

yea i get **** from my english teacher all the time, but that in now way anwsered my question!

akiraproject24 is offline Junior Member
    If its puberty related then your parents insurance should cover it (unless u have your own). It will leave a slight scar depending on your surgeon's finesse, however it fades over time. A friend of a friend of mine had it done and of course you wont be able to lift for a while, surgery requires weeks of recovery time. Also these are all questions you should pose to your doctor as he/she could give much more educated answers.

Jock191 is offline Associate Member
    I always though you had to be 18 to get into this board?!?!? Hm wierd.

thanks, yea ill ask tomorrow when i talk to him i was just wondering if ne one here had gone threw it and could help me out.

thanks, yea ill ask tomorrow when i talk to him i was just wondering if ne one here had gone threw it and could help me out.

thanks

A while back someone posted a movie that was a Bodybuilder getting gyno removed, and he healed nicely and was lifting weight a month or so after I think

but depends on your surgeon I would guess
    Alex

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    im sure you can lift within a few weeks with how advanced everything is these days there shouldn;t be a whole lot of down time. a budy of mine had a hernia done and was able to lift and **** after a week or so (i think 2 weeks and he was back to doing everything normal) Just remeber to eat and whatever size you have you should be able to reatain most of it... besides every once in a while a rest is good

marka is offline Associate Member
    You'll be able to lift in 3 weeks. You must follow all of the doctors precautions to the t though. You wont notice the scar after a month, if he/she is a good surgeon. Make sure you chose a good doctor. There is plenty of information on the internet about this. If you are still a bit overweight, I would try getting as lean as possible first, that way there is less of a skin-stretch when they remove the gland and fat, making healing faster, and inturn allowing you to work out sooner. Good luck.

MsHeadBanger is offline Junior Member
    Also, get some vitaman E. Get the gel caps, puncture it with a needle, and apply to your scar reguraly. It will help with healing the scar.

Thread Information