VAgym is offline Junior Member

Hair - Finastride vs. Topical

I am getting ready to start a cycle in a couple weeks. Trying to get the finishing touches put on the plan. My question has to do with hair protection. If you are going to use Finastride to protect your hair, should you not use a Topical like Polysorbate 80 and Minoxidil? Or is it ok to use both Finastride and the Topicals. Is this being redundant? Also with Finastride, should you start using it a week prior to the first injection?

***Also my cycle consists of dbol , test eth, and tren eth

Bump...Hoping to get some responses on this

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    you should start the finasteride asap before the cycle (the earlier the better). Yes you can take all at the same time, it will add in protection.

brutusthebull is offline Associate Member
    is finastride over the counter ? how well does it work ? and does it f**k with your libido ?

you can buy it at our board's sponser at the top (right) of the page. No it is not OTC. works very well. It works very well at supressing DHT levels. And yes it can F**k with libido, but not while on test.

do you like it better than propeceia ? how does it compare in price ?

marka is offline Associate Member
    By taking propecia, and using all the topicals...can you certainly neutralize all aggravation while on juice?
    I've read that deca + finasteride will aggravate your hair loss? is this true? I know that deca by itself is safe, but combined with finasteride it will actually start making deca convert to DHT. Anyone know about this?

I checked the price of the finastride on that site 45$ how far does that go ? 1 week 1 month or what ?

Quote Originally Posted by marka
    By taking propecia, and using all the topicals...can you certainly neutralize all aggravation while on juice?
    I've read that deca + finasteride will aggravate your hair loss? is this true? I know that deca by itself is safe, but combined with finasteride it will actually start making deca convert to DHT. Anyone know about this?
    Not completely, but it can greatly reduce the DHT conversion.As for deca + finasteride and aggravation...I read that at meso too, but i'm not sure that is correct. Deca converts to DHN, which is easier on the hair than DHT. I've never heard of finasteride converting DHN to DHT though. As far as it being better than propecia...it is the same thing as propecia, just a lot cheaper. 1mg is sufficient and $45 will last you 150 days (@1mg per day)

Thread Information