ducati996 is offline Associate Member

Help with next cycle

I am currently on 400mg of eq per week and 50mg of winny per day. This is my third cycle personally and love it. I have 3 weeks to go and I am planning on my next cycle. I like the hard lean gains. I like the cut cycles and do not want to bulk. I am 223lbs and have a little excess fat. My diet in now in check and want another cut cycle. HELP WHAT DO I DO NEXT. I have a line on some real good test cyp. extreemly inexpensive and would like to incorporate it. I really dont want to do fina for 2 reasons. Hard to find and I dont trust myself making it, and I dont want eod shots. what do you think bros????

Bump I need advice bros.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    What did your other two cycles look like?

I would def. recommend Test in your next cycle. IMO no cycle should be run without Test as your base.

D

I'm going to have to hypothesize (I never Assume anything!) that your Winny is oral...otherwise I don't believe that you'd be too worried about the EOD shots...SO, I'd have to say that EQ is where it's at if you like the lean gains without frequent pokes. It might not sound too appealing to you right now, but IMO I'd seriously consider a Test Prop, Tren Ace , And EQ cycle...If you want to kick some serious @ss lean style. ED and EOD shots, but if you give it a chance and I'll be willing to bet that you are a happy Mo Fo. Otherwise...there's always the skim milk and beef jerky diet! Just kiddin man. When I talk to people that I haven't seen me for a while I always get the... "Holy sh*t, you got huge man!!" I say it's all from Skim Milk and Beef Jerky. I've only been able to pull it off with a straight face a few times. good luck bro.

my first cycle was d-bol only and I know not to do that but I was young. My second was sus 100mg per week and deca 100mg per week. It was small and I didnt get much from it due to a poor diet during the cycle. I took 2 yrs off and got myself together naturally and researched my ass off. Now I am taking what I posted above. I do have some home made fina but I didnt make it and dont know if it was made correctly. I purchased it from a friend who talks like he knows his stuff but I dont get why he didnt keep it for himself. So im unsure about taking it. I think I can handle eod shots but I am wondering if there is another route to go. How about test cyponate? What can I add to it to put together a good cycle?

bump for suggestions

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    how about some test cyp, tren enth, and eq?
    the tren enth is going to be the most expensive component of the cycle, but you will only need to shoot e3d.

I'd say somewhere in the are of 250mg test cyp e3d, 200 tren enth e3d, 200mg eq e3d

_ODC

Thread Information