jesse_james is offline Member

Calf injections suck!

I injected my calf yesterday with 2ml of Test E. Today i am in agonising pain. ive had nothing like this before, its getting more painfull as the day goes on, ive had to miss work because i cant walk.

what do you think could of been the cause of this pain as the gear is supposed to be 100% painless

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Was it your first time injecting your calf?

I actually like calf injections. However, it does tend to be a bit sore the next day.

D

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    High BA content = pain. Calves....ouch.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse_james
    I injected my calf yesterday with 2ml of Test E. Today i am in agonising pain. ive had nothing like this before, its getting more painfull as the day goes on, ive had to miss work because i cant walk.

what do you think could of been the cause of this pain as the gear is supposed to be 100% painless
    Good God, 2 ML or 2 CC's in the calf?!?!?! I was in the worst imaginable pain and my foot swole up like a watermelon after injecting 1 CC into my calf. If you get swelling, this is a serious risk of stroke and you MUST see a doctor if your foot swells. Siteinjections.com recommends never exceeding 1/2 CC into the calf. Doctors and nurses say calfs are so dangerous that only under the most extreme emergency do they consider IM injections into calfs. In other words, its actually one of those places we should NOT do because your calf is dark meat, IM injections are best done in white meat with relatively fewer blood vessles.

Expect the pain of the calf to last more then a week (like 8 to 9 days from my experience) with no let down at all in pain or swelling until then. Benedril pills will help reduce swelling, you'll have to take them around the clock 2 or 3 at a time. If you still get bad swelling, then you need a doctor's injectable version of benedril to arrest the swelling and decrease the risk of stroke.

gya321 is offline Member
    I like calf injections, but have only done 1cc at a time. Also my first one was kind of painful but good to go after that

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    2 cc's is too much #1 and #2, the first injection... in wichever part is always the most painful one.

UNF12345 is offline Junior Member
    i stuck 2 cc of winni in my calf once..haaha. couldnt walk for a week. dont put anything over a cc in a muscle that small...especially if its ur first time injecting into ur calf

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i did prop in my calf and it fukn hurt, never again!

SouthSideSteve is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Good God, 2 ML or 2 CC's in the calf?!?!?!
    Hey Einstein, 1mL = 1cc. They're the same measurement.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I love calf injections. Walk it off bro.

needle is offline Senior Member
    LOL the fuuniest thing i ever saw my friend thought he was a bad ass and I told him dont inject 1cc of prop into your calf but he didn't listen!!! LOL saw him the next day at work he looked like he had a fake leg he had to go home early lol!!!
    IT WAS the most hilarious thing I ever saw! He told our boss he has starined his calf squating!!!! lol

UNF12345 is offline Junior Member
    its hilarious to see someone else gimping around...but it sure as hell wasntf unny when i did it to myself

Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideSteve
    Hey Einstein, 1mL = 1cc. They're the same measurement.
    Duh... well the first guy said ML, so I mentioned CC so he wouldnt get lost. I believe only USA and Japan use CC, rest of world doesnt know what CC is and goes by ML.

Quote Originally Posted by needle
    LOL the fuuniest thing i ever saw my friend thought he was a bad ass and I told him dont inject 1cc of prop into your calf but he didn't listen!!! LOL saw him the next day at work he looked like he had a fake leg he had to go home early lol!!!
    IT WAS the most hilarious thing I ever saw! He told our boss he has strained his calf squating!!!! lol
    You can use your quad to walk with even when injection makes it hurt, that is if you shoot the side more... but calf... you have to use the calf to walk with and if it gets sore, there is no way you can walk. Man I did 1/2 CC once it wasnt so bad...then I did 1 full CC and oh my God, was that painful and made my foot swell up so bad I couldnt get my shoes on... then like a dumb dumb, when the first foot's swelling finally went down, I put 1 CC in the other one and got even worst welling of the foot. I mean swole so bad that all the callass on the bottom of my feet pealed off because the callasse couldnt expand like the skin under it could. Swelling lasted 8 days in both cases and I had to do injectable benedril to attempt to control the foot swelling. I will NEVER even phatham doing a calf ever again, that is total misery.

jesse_james is offline Member
    after doing my calf i had to go see a doctor because the pain was unbearable and it swelled up twice the size of my other leg. he sent me straight to hospital, i was there since last wednesday night and arrived home yesterday morning. i was diagnosed with cellulitis. i had to have 72 hours of IV antibiotics and after that a course of tablets, the doctor said i was lucky not to have septicemia. im still unable to walk and am expected to be out for the rest of the week.

thanx Ntpatude for the advice! i wouldnt recommend calf injections to any 1!

MASStermind is offline Banned
    Couldnt walk after 2 CC in thigh, didnt even do calf was too scared. When I say couldnt walk I mean i couldt freaking walk I had to crawl missed 2 days of work. Half way into my cycle i feel no pain anymore dont know if my body is used to it or i built up scar tissue or what.

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    Yeah calves hurt bad for the first time, couldnt walk for a couple days after I did mine. But you get used to it try only .5 cc in each doesnt hurt at all after the first or second time. Must be a total shock to the muscle and because you need to move it around so much it magnifies the pain.

Thread Information