Thread: esters???

xavier1 is offline Banned

esters???

hey guys,

1.)i have done alot of research on frontloading and kick starting and i am getting alot of mixed feelings?alot of guys say that it is a waste of time and they dont see any difference and that it makes your sides worse? and some on the otherhand say that it works out well and u start to see results faster i just wanted to get some of your opionions on frontloading being that i have never done it .. also can u fronload more then 1 injectable? and is that true that u do see more sides when frontloading? alot of ppl say that u should front load for the first 1-2 even 3 weeks i dont think thats true because it has nothing to do with the half life but only the ester? so say if u shoot 250 your first shot the half life would be 125 so frontloading only your first shot is nessary so if u were doing 500mg a week u should shoot 1000 so by the time u needed to shot again it your half life would be at 500 ? does amnything else think that this is right??? thanks guys

2)i have a question..everyone says that test prop kicks in alot faster then test e because of the shorter esters but i thought that the ester just determained the half life of the steroid .. longer the ester longer the half life of the test? why do ppl say that test-e takes soo much longer to kick in?

P Rock is offline Member
    this link should help you out.... http://powerboard.rockarfett.com/roidcalc/

P Rock is offline Member
    this is another good one that explains front loading, courtesy of big XXL mike....
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...t=frontloading

xavier1 is offline Banned
    any more advice?

Thread Information