Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Peter's Avatar
    Peter is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    north east
    Posts
    330

    Libido seems to be down..but why?

    Hey bros I came off a cycle of test enathate 500 mgs a week and tren enanthate 500 mgs a week about 4 months ago. I took nolvadex 20 mg ed throughout including pct as well as hcg 1000 IU a week and tribulus 3000 mg everyday during the cycle. As far as PCT goes, I took 20 mg of nolva everyday throughout pct and I took the usual dosage of clomid for 3 weeks. But I didnt seem "right" so I continued pct for another 5 weeks (clomid 50-100 mg ed and nolva 20 mg ed.) I feel a little better than what I did before but I feel like my sex drive is way down. Should I go back on clomd nolva and maybe some more hcg? I heard you shouldnt take hcg for pct because it doesnt do anything but now im thinking about taking some. I know this post is long but what do you think? Thanks bros i appreciate it!
    -peter

  2. #2
    Peter's Avatar
    Peter is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    north east
    Posts
    330
    ***I forgot to mention for the first 3 weeks of the cycle i took femara instead of nolvadex . I took 1.25 mg of femara eod. could this have anything to do with my libido? LMK***

  3. #3
    P Rock's Avatar
    P Rock is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York Fckin City
    Posts
    586
    i would get some blood work done first, to make sure you are ok. also i would recommend trying some cialis or viagra, to get your libido pumping. i prefer cialis its good for three days.

  4. #4
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    i would get ur blood tested bro, ur doc will let u know wut u have to do

  5. #5
    Peter's Avatar
    Peter is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    north east
    Posts
    330
    what shoen levels and whuld i ask the Doctor to test for? Like test levels, estrogen levels and what else? Also do you think some proviron would be a god idea and how much for how long? Thanks guys
    -peter

  6. #6
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    id b strait up wit the doc and tell him u finished a steroid cycle and ur libido seems to b down. he'll take blood tests and tell u wuts wrong

  7. #7
    P Rock's Avatar
    P Rock is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York Fckin City
    Posts
    586
    you been off for four months now, your body should of come back around by now... just go to the doctor and tell him you havent been feeling well lately, no energy, tired and you would like to have a physical just to make sure everything is ok. and if he could do some blood test as well.

  8. #8
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter
    Hey bros I came off a cycle of test enathate 500 mgs a week and tren enanthate 500 mgs a week about 4 months ago. I took nolvadex 20 mg ed throughout including pct as well as hcg 1000 IU a week and tribulus 3000 mg everyday during the cycle. As far as PCT goes, I took 20 mg of nolva everyday throughout pct and I took the usual dosage of clomid for 3 weeks. But I didnt seem "right" so I continued pct for another 5 weeks (clomid 50-100 mg ed and nolva 20 mg ed.) I feel a little better than what I did before but I feel like my sex drive is way down. Should I go back on clomd nolva and maybe some more hcg? I heard you shouldnt take hcg for pct because it doesnt do anything but now im thinking about taking some. I know this post is long but what do you think? Thanks bros i appreciate it!
    -peter
    Tren can be as damaging as deca ... you can do tren or deca for too long and almost get to the point that you "cant" recover... you didnt say how long you did the tren, but I'd say avoid that as a steroid in the future.

    Have you tried tongkat or tribulus? I'd say you need a heavy hitter, use tongkat every day for 2 months and I can almost guarantee it will at least get you back to enjoying sex again... maybe not a libido as strong as full kick in on testosterone enanthate but at least you'll be able to maintain your husbandly duties. Your case sounds like you want to do more then 2 grams of tongkat a day... myself I finished a 31 month long cycle of deca and test e and even sust and m-1-test and did the tongkat and clomid for PCT, my zero testosterone lasted only 3 days in PCT and from then on my libido was much stronger then it should have been considering the length of cycle, substances done and everything else. Also 2 months after PCT, the tongkat had put such a recovery on my nuts, that they were actually bigger then before my first cycle!

    Plus now I am back on cycle, tongkat is one of the most powerful substances for reducing the sex hormone binding globulins, so I am only 3 weeks back into test e and experiencing really high free testosterone levels already with good muscle growth already underway. I am almost getting a better reaction with this new cycle then my very first one, because tongkat had obliterated all my SHBG's.

  9. #9
    Peter's Avatar
    Peter is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    north east
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Tren can be as damaging as deca ... you can do tren or deca for too long and almost get to the point that you "cant" recover... you didnt say how long you did the tren, but I'd say avoid that as a steroid in the future.

    Have you tried tongkat or tribulus? I'd say you need a heavy hitter, use tongkat every day for 2 months and I can almost guarantee it will at least get you back to enjoying sex again... maybe not a libido as strong as full kick in on testosterone enanthate but at least you'll be able to maintain your husbandly duties. Your case sounds like you want to do more then 2 grams of tongkat a day... myself I finished a 31 month long cycle of deca and test e and even sust and m-1-test and did the tongkat and clomid for PCT, my zero testosterone lasted only 3 days in PCT and from then on my libido was much stronger then it should have been considering the length of cycle, substances done and everything else. Also 2 months after PCT, the tongkat had put such a recovery on my nuts, that they were actually bigger then before my first cycle!

    Plus now I am back on cycle, tongkat is one of the most powerful substances for reducing the sex hormone binding globulins, so I am only 3 weeks back into test e and experiencing really high free testosterone levels already with good muscle growth already underway. I am almost getting a better reaction with this new cycle then my very first one, because tongkat had obliterated all my SHBG's.
    Wow that **** sounds powerfull, where can I get this at the Vitamin Shop? I will try that tongkat at 2 grams a day for a few months, I did try tribulus already, can I take tongkat while on a cycle? Or is this just for coming off? Also can i take tongkat and tribbulus at the same time? LMK, and I really appreciate your response..
    -peter

  10. #10
    GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    393
    I agree on the Tongkat I take it also and WOW that is some good stuff. Your taking quite a bit more than I am though. 160 mg a day makes morning wood painful.lol

  11. #11
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    longjack = tongkatand yes you can take it after and throughout..
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  12. #12
    GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    393
    The back of the bottle of Tongkat I have says "DO NOT TAKE WITH ANY ANABOLIC STEROIDS and a few other medications they have listed. But the cycle I was on I took it and did not have any problems. I get mine from iherb.com or there are some GNC's that sell it but it is very hard to come across.

  13. #13
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter
    Wow that **** sounds powerfull, where can I get this at the Vitamin Shop? I will try that tongkat at 2 grams a day for a few months, I did try tribulus already, can I take tongkat while on a cycle? Or is this just for coming off? Also can i take tongkat and tribbulus at the same time? LMK, and I really appreciate your response..
    -peter
    I use tongkat primarily as a PCT and off cycle substance. I dont think it will work like HCG if you are ON cycle, but its performance in PCT is legendary and it also sets up a really good next cycle because of what it does to SHBG's. Some people use tongkat during cycle to help reduce nut shrinkage in the same manner they do tribulus, but it will most definately keep down your SHBG's if you do it while on cycle, meaning you might not have to dose as highly to have the same effectiveness and higher free testosterone levels .

    Some packages tell you not to take tongkat with anabolic steroids , this is because a study in thailand suggested that tongkat ali is SO strong, that your HTPA does not shut down while taking drugs like testosterone , deca and tren and its possible your natural testosterone, reduced SHBG's and the injected testosterone will all combine and increase your risk of gyno! In otherwords, inject 1 gram a week of testosterone, do tongkat at same time, get the effectiveness of taking 1.5 grams of testosterone before all is said and done.

    Tongkat is available at vitamin shops but be warned... its been as high as $100 a bottle at GNC where you can find the same bottle "online" in the $30's. There are two good brand names available, they are Redkat and Dynabol. Some advertizers try to high what it really is, and try to sell their pills as a misterious substance... well somewhere on there they may use tongkat's latin species name of Eurycoma Latifolia, or other common names like long jack. Tongkat Ali is actually mylasian word meaning "Walking Stick" which is to describe what happens to your dick when you take it... you are walking around all day with a constant hard on in other words.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-16-2004 at 02:05 PM.

  14. #14
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    Search results for "Tongkat"

    Long Jack 100:1
    $54.00LONG JACK, aka Tongkat Ali, Eurycoma longifolia jack. The new premium 100:1 freeze-dried extract has finally arrived from Malaysia. (Yes, contrary to rumors on thw web, Malaysia allows the export of Tongkat Ali extracts.) We weren’t getting expected results with generics, so we went with the strongest extract available. Dried at -40 C and 99% water soluble, this extract is the result of 20 years research, and has been used in the major studies which show a boost in free testosterone, c-GMP and DHEA, while lowering SHBG. It is claimed a daily dose of 200mg doubled free testosterone and increased DHEA by 45% in two weeks, while other protocols are said to increase testosterone in humans by 440%. For best results the extract should be taken regularly. Dose recommendations vary. For male vitality and sexual effects 100-200mg in morning with water, or 1.3 x your weight in kg once a day. Bodybuilders often will take 250-500mg/day divided in two doses for 5 days on & 2 off per week. An additional 200mg dose is sometimes recommended before sex, athletic events, etc. It is claimed that most will feel the sexual effects of a single 200-300mg dose within a few hours. We’ve seen both “after meals” and “on empty stomach” recommended! Women are said to benefit from Long Jack at half the male dose. There are a lot of cheaper Long Jack extracts out there, but brands usually sell this premium extract in 50-80mg caps at a SRP of $10/gram, or powder at $5/gram. Long Jack 100:1, very bitter pure powder, 20g, (100-200 dose), SRP $99.98, $54.00. Code 884.2
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  15. #15
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    I agree on the Tongkat I take it also and WOW that is some good stuff. Your taking quite a bit more than I am though. 160 mg a day makes morning wood painful.lol
    Wait I confused my tribulus is 2 grams in a single pill, my redkat brand tongkat is 600 mg per pill.... I only had to take one in morning and one in afternoon to get excellent results, although it doesnt necessarily work/kick in within a few hours of taking it... usually after a week of taking it is when you feel the benefits.... I think steroid users feel more benefits then non-steroid users because it will work to reduce your SHBG's faster then it will to actually increase your test levels. A lot of times we are actually making acceptable amount of test in PCT but the SHBG's are deactivating most of it and thats where the libido problem comes from.

  16. #16
    Peter's Avatar
    Peter is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    north east
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Wait I confused my tribulus is 2 grams in a single pill, my redkat brand tongkat is 600 mg per pill.... I only had to take one in morning and one in afternoon to get excellent results, although it doesnt necessarily work/kick in within a few hours of taking it... usually after a week of taking it is when you feel the benefits.... I think steroid users feel more benefits then non-steroid users because it will work to reduce your SHBG's faster then it will to actually increase your test levels. A lot of times we are actually making acceptable amount of test in PCT but the SHBG's are deactivating most of it and thats where the libido problem comes from.
    How many mg of the tongkat do you take daily? I heard as little as 80 mg ed to 3000 mg a day, im confused.
    -peter

  17. #17
    psb
    psb is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    45
    tongkat dosage depends on the extract quality.

    if you have 1:1, you might as well forget it. this is not anywhere near the potency you would need to get results.

    i use 50:1, about 1g ED. thats like 50g of 1:1

    there is also 100:1 and i've seen 200:1 being sold online as well. the higher the potency, the less you'll need.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •