SINCE73 is offline Junior Member

Not gaining much more weight after wk4

I am currently on a KISS cycle of 200mg Test E. per week every 7th day.
    Today is going to be my 5th shot.
    Just wanted to see how my body responded to gear before deciding on any future use & I can't believe the results that I've seen w/in the 1st 4 weeks.
    Believe it or not, I've gained 24 lbs in 4 weeks with the majority of it coming from week 1 through 3.
    Diet is mostly made up of a ton of protein every day but cals. are lacking.
    I've had all of my results from mega protein, 1 body part work out per day only, plenty sleep & tips I include from this site
    I've notice the past week that I haven't gained any more weight.
    Is this common that weight gain slows down during a part of your cycle but will kick back up after another week or so if I continue good habits?
    Should I change up my workout exercise?
    Forcing down more cals. is part of the problem but, I'm concerned that maybe I've reached my limit in weight gain due to my genetics.
    I certainly can live w/ the base I've acquired but now that people are asking me "what's up" & I'm getting that "on" look I'm hoping that the gains will keep coming.

Suggestions?
    Last edited by SINCE73; 11-15-2004 at 07:58 PM.

CHIPNDALER69 is offline New Member
    WELL FISRT MAYBE YOU CAN POST YOUR STATS , CAL INTAKE CARBS AND PRO.....AND I CAN TELL YA THAT 200MG A WEEK IS NOT NEARLY ENOUGH FOR YOU TO BUT ON 24 LBS IN 4 WEEKS ...AND TEST E IS A LONG ESTER WHICH DOESNT KICK IN TILL AROUND WEEK 4, IF YOU WANT TO SEE SOME "RESULTS" BUMP THAT TEST UP TO 500-600MG A WEEK............JUST MY .02

ChipNDaler

Jackman is offline Banned
    wow great cycle bro considering you make about 100 mg naturally. not to mention you should be shooting it 2x a week.

Big Slick is offline Associate Member
    Stay hot! Way to know the substances you are putting in your body! DO SOME RESEARCH!!!

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHIPNDALER69
    WELL FISRT MAYBE YOU CAN POST YOUR STATS , CAL INTAKE CARBS AND PRO.....AND I CAN TELL YA THAT 200MG A WEEK IS NOT NEARLY ENOUGH FOR YOU TO BUT ON 24 LBS IN 4 WEEKS ...AND TEST E IS A LONG ESTER WHICH DOESNT KICK IN TILL AROUND WEEK 4, IF YOU WANT TO SEE SOME "RESULTS" BUMP THAT TEST UP TO 500-600MG A WEEK............JUST MY .02

ChipNDaler

You are not shooting enanthate . maybe prop?
    maybe estrogen will make you hold tons of water, tip the scale and give crazy pumps. it's also cheaper to make than test.
    be careful.

big DB is offline New Member
    thats some big gains 4 such little gear.try going with same shot but only go 2x per week.stats?how big b4 cycle & now

P Rock is offline Member
    you should be in the guiness book of world records for the most weight gained on such a small amount of test E for such little time, when test E doesnt start to kick in till around week 4-6. unfcukinbelievable

t-money is offline Member
    My very first cycle was 250mg of Test E when I was just a kid. I shot once a week. I gained about 12lbs over the 8 weeks I used it. Don't flame me, I was a dumb kid in HS and wanted to 'get big'. I did, but now I am a lot more educated and wiser.

My point: The idea of using as little gear as possible especially for a first timer is a valid idea. Gaining 24lbs off 200mg/week in just 4 WEEKS...is not likely IMO. Test E takes a strong 4 weeks to fully kick in, unless you fronted like a MOFO.

Son, if you are gonna run low doses, run it twice a week. Why not try 150ml 2x week? Keep your levels, whatever they are, stable as possible.

T

2timer is offline Senior Member
    usaully it is like that. just increase carbs and protien. yourbody is probably is at homostatis mode so change your food workout and increase the test. 200mg? that is barely above your own natural level. good luck.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    If you've already gained 24 pounds, then just continue your cycle with the thinking you want to solidify your gains. I think you took on a lot of fat to gain so much so fast, probably effect of testosterone is starting to burn back off the excess fat and slowly turn it to muscle.

There are a certain percentage of guys that gain up a lot FAST early on in the cycle, then stall out. Well you havent earned in the quality of your gains and if you quit tommorrow, most of those 24 pounds will dissapate. SO just stick with it, be happy with the pounds you got, and just try to solidify those 24 lbs and make them more keepable. Its basically unheard of to gain more then 25 to 30 lbs in a cycle and typically everything above 20 lbs is so hard to keep when you go off cycle, its almost sure to be lost so if you try to gain more, you are just setting yourself up for even more heartbreak when the over the top about of weight is so rapidly lost in PCT.

Jackman is offline Banned
    24 pounds in 4 weeks for only doubling your natural test....... sorry bro dont believe it but hey good for you if you did.

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-money

Son, if you are gonna run low doses, run it twice a week. Why not try 150ml 2x week? Keep your levels, whatever they are, stable as possible.

T
    E is good for 10 days.
    Shooting 150ml 2xweek would keep levels stable.. in the neighborhood of 600mg/week.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    The body produces 7-11mg of protein, so he is more than doubling it, but 24 punds in 4 weeks, unless he is using d-bol is impossiblle, because the test takes four weeks.. but nice try Since73

2timer is offline Senior Member
    hey you do get bloated and you can add fat to so ...

SINCE73 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the help guys.
    I'm 37 years old (tomorrow)
    5'8
    152 lbs. when I started using.
    174 as of today when I weighed first thing in the morning.
    I use no salt & have no bloated look.
    I eat 300g. + of protein per day.
    I take in low carbs.
    I eat around 1800 cals. per day.
    1 body part per day workout in the 8-12 rep range x 4 or 5 sets.
    Lots of squats, deadlifts, pullover & dips.
    For those of you that were kind enough to try to help, I appreciate it more than you'll know & will take any advice you can share.
    The one thing I dislike about this particular site is that anything that hasn't happened to the "pro" is automatically dismissed as false.
    The only thing I asked was for an opinion on what to expected & do to correct my particular situation. Some of those who responded have nothing better to do than be critical of someone because "it didn't happen to you, therefore it must be false, after all, you are a "pro".
    I can't explain why I have received the gains that I've made & didn't realize that I was off the charts compared to the average Joe.
    It's comical that some of you guys are soooo sensitive that you have to think someone must be full of sh*t if they respond untypical to a compound that you did but didn't fair as well.
    I guess my agenda is for you to go around & tell you spouse/ co-worker/ friend what "incredible" gains I've made so that I can forever by remembered as the train that could.
    What a joke!
    If you want to try to help a novice w/ an honest question ten I will soak up everything you type.
    If you want to try to tell me I'm full of crap because it didn't happen to you then maybe you should show some more dedication in the gym & less on the Internet.

Sorry for the rant but this board has a reputation of having an elitist attitude by some of the users.

Thread Information